Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo (15232 Views)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Nnamdi Kanu On Buhari's Cancelled Broadcast / President Buhari has Cancelled His Visit To Benin, edo state, To Visit Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by Bizibi(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Sack all the service chiefs and bring in capable hands,if they advice him he will still ignore it,which kine leader be this ehhh......
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by EmekaBlue(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2018
Go lead from d war front....

Remember thats ur campaign promise b4
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by positivedaveyy(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
There's fire on the mountain...

Good day all,
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry from UNIBEN with 2.2, and I've since completed my NYSC. I have 4 years working experience in diffrent fields ranging from Customer Service, Ticketing and Reservation, Supervisory levels, Office & Administration, Marketting, Computer Operations, and Teaching.
Diligence and commitment to duties are my watchwords. I'm also open minded and excited about learning new things and handling new opportunities.
I'm proficient in the use of Ms Office tools and packages as well as Social media flexibility.
I've worked as a Data entry Personnel at EXP Marketing Nigeria and it greatly improved my data entry skills.
I would appreciate if anyone can help or recommend me to someone as I'm presently jobless.
Please, be my connection and God bless your good hearts.
Location - Lagos, Abuja, South-South & South-East
Contacts - 09038561889 & 08025341558
ighagbonosayande@outlook.com
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by adetayo234: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Read this post here and ask yourself if your conduct here applies to reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/4867255/buharis-govt-ignored-intelligence-warnings
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by fk001(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
No fúcking preventive measure in place.....only medicine after death tactic......so sad dat because na as dis tin happen una wan now carry d conference go d place jus to deceive pipu........well na ur zombies u dey deceive

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

What do you people want sef?
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by celeiyke: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Transparent:
President Buhari visitation to Edo state on Tuesday seems to be have been cancelled after a reporter from NAN disclosed this on Monday Morning.

Buhari was initially declared to open a speech on the Annual Conference of Chief of Army Staff ( COAS) slated to hold in Benin city.

The cancellation of his visit to Edo state may, as a result, of the recent killing of Nigeria Soldiers at Metele by Boko Haram.

Although, Arrangements had been accomplished by Government of Edo state to host President Buhari on Nov. 27 where he was billed to inaugurate the new Edo-Azura Power Plant and aswell grace the COAS Conference.

The event has been shifted to Maiduguri where Buhari would use the opportunity of the COAS conference to address the Nigerian soldiers at the battlefields to further boost their morale.

President Buhari’s aide on New Media, Alhaji Bashir Ahmad, confirmed this development on his Twitter handle on Sunday evening.

the NAN reporter also said: “President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to declare the COAS Annual Conference on Nov. 28, 2018 at the Conference Hall CGH in Maiduguri, Borno state.

“The Annual conference was initially slated to commences from 26 -28 November 2018 in Benin, Edo state.”

Buhari on Sunday presided over a meeting of security chiefs at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting was part of the ongoing efforts to engage military and intelligence community towards addressing Boko Haram insurgency.

https://dkmngr.com/why-president-buhari-cancelled-his-much-anticipated-trip-to-edo/

And. Edo people will still vote APC
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
No fúcking preventive measure in place.....only medicine after death tactic......so sad dat because na as dis tin happen una wan now carry d conference go d place jus to deceive pipu........well na ur zombies u dey deceive

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
l concur sad
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by ejembi28(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

God bless punish His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by Yankee101: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2018
No be by address

1. Equip them
2. Rotate them to avoid fatigue
3. Give them air support 24/7
4. Given them long range weapons
5. Train snipers
6. Use more technology than humans
7. Strengthen intelligence
8. Improve their welfare
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by CXLVII: 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=ejembi28 post=73313191][/quote]

Your life is confused.
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by okedoyinolabisi(f): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2018
I tire for this administration walahi
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by koladebrainiac(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
He should address them without meeting COAS OR ANY GENERALS PRESENT. HE SHOULD MEETS WITH LOW LEVEL aRMY OFFICERS AND LISTEN TO THEM
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by gocnig(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
mukhcech:

Scam. Rrun o.
not at all. inbox me for proofs, then you will come begging to learn and no ban
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by IbrahimDamola: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
Dumbohari don finish this country patapata.
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by thatigboman: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
They should be careful o. Enough said
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by curfew: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2018
No comment.

Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Its Deja vu once again. No diff between Buhari and Jonathan. Just different versions of Idiocy.

Medicine after death,

Slow, archaic, rigid , stubborn... Adjectives that don't fit leaders of the 21st century.

We are just cursed. cry
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by ejembi28(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
CXLVII:

Your life is confused.

Like your lifeless president??
grin grin

Baba go slow ..fire all the incompetent service chief ,but No
How can troop be fighting a defensive fight for over a year.

No coordinated operations on the enemies (book haram). Only waiting for the boko boys to take the fight to their (army) base.

God will punish all the leaders that contributed to the death of our galant troop ,either by negligence or by embezzling fund mend for the fight of these insurgents.
Those that are using our galant troop to make money for their selfish interest will perish with all their families ,same way our troop are dieing helplessly in Jesus name.

Amin .
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by Kinglsymann: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
READY MADE WEBSITES/BLOGS FOR SALES
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
DIGITAL MARKETING/SERVICES

YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN :

# You'll be taught how to manage your website/Blog for FREE.
# You'll be taught on how to monetize and increase your website traffic for FREE.
# SEO, Google Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing

CONTACT US FOR ANY KIND OF WEBSITE YOU WANT
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by AnanseK(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
pedrilo:
Go to Metele for a proper show of force.

When Jonathan couldn’t even say “ North East” for fear of BH.
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by nmbaike1: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .

Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
newacca:
Nigeria shall rise again!

Nigeria has always been on the floor , you need you have risen to be able to rise again
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by mickool(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2018
Feeble excused! let him come to Benin massive protest await him because over three weeks now, there is no light in major parts in Benin city.The civil society organisations CSOs and many other groups are seriously planning to protest tomorrow. The so called world class hospital built by Oshiomhele that was commissioned by buhari three years ago is there with weeds covering the place and not opend for once .the biggest fraud done by oshiomhole.
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by bigsmoke2(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Move the office of all the top military men to the hot zones of borno state let us see whether they won't by weapons grin
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by princetom1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
frankmoney:
Better , the troops needs to be motivated

Them tell u they lacked morale before?
Re: Why President Buhari Cancelled His Much Anticipated Trip To Edo by pedrilo: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
AnanseK:

When Jonathan couldn’t even say “ North East” for fear of BH.

u r stll masturbatting on GEJ after 4 yrs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Recaptures Marte From Terrorists / Court Awards Kanu's Lawyer, Ejiofor N50M Over Home Invasion By Security Agents / Boko Haram Sets Houses On Fire In Borno, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.