Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Stream Your Weddings Live On Shop For Deals!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stream Your Weddings Live On Shop For Deals!!!!! (286 Views)

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State / Which Should We Celebrate More: Weddings Vs Marriage Anniversary ? / High Tension Wire falls on shop roof, Kills Mother, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stream Your Weddings Live On Shop For Deals!!!!! by DejiPlug(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2018
Celebrity OAP and Broadcaster, Ife Ajagbe, reminisces her wedding experience a year after and what the lessons learnt have inspired

More than a year after my wedding, some folks are still displeased with me that they were not invited. I know that you might be one of them and I am sorry. Here are a few reasons you were not told;
1. I cannot afford to feed 5000 people. �‍♀️
2. I honestly thought that it would be too much stress to make you travel to Osogbo. �
You are special to me and of course, it would have been thrilling for me if you had been at my wedding. I didn't think about it earlier but I could have had it streamed live right here on Facebook with a proper live stream camera (Mevo Plus).

If you are getting married and would love to have your wedding live streamed on Facebook or you know anyone that would, call me on 0706 364 2406. An hour of your choice costs #20,000 only. Really cool part is that you get a soft copy of the video IMMEDIATELY after the ceremony.
Of course, you can share the video from my page while the live stream is on so that your fans can see it on your timeline too. �

#ShopForDeals

(1) (Reply)

3 Secrets Information For Anti - Aging / Fannybeauty / ***MISSION POSSIBLE*** An Urgent Message To Every Parent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.