Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs (3665 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / 25 Points From Interview Of ANN Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by mrrights: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2018
PT’s presidential candidate, Olawepo-Hashim, promises 4m jobs

Presidential candidate of People’s Trust, PT, Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has promised to create four million jobs annually, if elected president in the 2019 presidential election.

He said: “I am somebody who knows how to create jobs. I will create jobs for your children. I will create four million jobs every year by removing the obstacles to investment in Nigeria because it is only the private sector that can create jobs, not the government.”

He said there would be manufacturing and services jobs, apart from removing the obstacles to investment in Nigeria.

His words: “We are going to expand the economy from the $510 billion to a $4 trillion economy. That will be achieved with the New Nigeria Economic Development Plan. “We will pay workers minimum wage, stop killings and unite Nigerians. Nigeria has never been as divided as it is under the All Progressives Congress, APC, government today. “We will give Nigeria a government that will unite the country, secure the land and a government where Nigerians will be protected by the office of the Commander-in-Chief.

“Take the message to the polling units that you have a presidential candidate that is equipped to deliver. “Tell the people of Ondo State that they have a candidate who has done business for 25 years, creating jobs.” ‘’’I am not a parasite that has always relied on government. We have a lot of work to do in going to sell our party at the polling unit. The deciding moment is how many votes is counted at the polling unit.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/pts-presidential-candidate-olawepo-hashim-promises-4m-jobs/
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by BitsMaster: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2018
4m jobs? Buhari promised 500k jobs and they ended up being Npowers volunteers earning 30k, 200k of whom will lose the job at end of this month. Nigerian politicians are secretary generals to the devil himself. Vote wisely.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven

1 Like

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by ArmaniUhuru: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Oga this format no dey work again. Buhari don cast am. He no use am well. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by edidiongmichael(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
See lie

1 Like

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by easynetsms(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Ekakamba: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Plainews: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by gurunlocker: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari promised 3million, he is yet to deliver...

Their only achievement is the 500k Npower contract or.post NYSC 2 years job which they count as creating job. Even at that, they've not been able to accommodate all 500k people when they have less than 6 months to end their first term.

So we don't want another useless and empty promises
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Kelklein(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
This Olawepo Hashim guy.. am I the only one that doesn't know what he looks like.

I always open open posts relayed to him hoping to see what he looks like but no pictures.

3 Likes

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
f
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by mabaz(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2018
This guy and atiku i don't know who is more desperate
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Naijawebmaster: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Am I the only one tired of all these promises? It makes the citizens look like fools.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by omooba969(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2018
Buahahahahaha cheesy cheesy

He should create 100 jobs in his local government first, then I will take him serious.

Liar! grin

3 Likes

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Mr aspirant,do you have your private companies that you want to employ the 4million Nigerians into? Don't be making empty promises that we all know is due to your desperation to garner votes at all cost.

4 Likes

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by omooba969(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
Alejof:
I don't believe you Sir!

Na im be say sense don fall on you too...lolcheesy
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by HisMajesty1(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2018
This is one is just running his mouth... Unfortunately, the battle is between Atiku(The Devil) and Buhari(The Deep Blue Sea). If only Nigerians will be wise and courageous enough to not vote Neither APC nor PDP, we may begin to get it right.
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Originality007: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2018
BitsMaster:
4m jobs? Buhari promised 500k jobs and they ended up being Npowers volunteers earning 30k, 200k of whom will lose the job at end of this month. Nigerian politicians are secretary generals to the devil himself. Vote wisely.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

olawepo is diff from buhari
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by amazon14: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2018
Mtcheeeeew. It will take more than campaign promise to convince we Nigerians to vote you. The present administration leaves much to desire. We will not be fooled the second time
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Baawaa(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2018
We don hear grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by xynerise: 11:21am On Nov 26, 2018
Shut da fuvk up!!
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by Deyooo: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Super Story
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by princetom1(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Originality007:

olawepo is diff from buhari

We know that, even sowore who has been very vocal, has not promised 4 million job, let him go back to the drawing board pls... Sowore always prove how he wanna do his things, not all these people wey dey always talk without any plan
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by princetom1(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2018
amazon14:
Mtcheeeeew. It will take more than campaign promise to convince we Nigerians to vote you. The present administration leaves much to desire. We will not be fooled the second time

What are the things u looking for?
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by letsfarmnigeria: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2018
every politician promising sky,its better to under promise and over perform this days people are wiser and internet never forgets

why not learn the secrets of farming from the comfort of your homes, simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn more for free

Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by mrrights: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2018
BitsMaster:

How can you be comparing Hashim with Buhari?

Hashim is a global investor with multinational companies in telecom, energy, oil etc.

This is someone who has been creating jobs for years.
Re: Pt’s Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim, Promises 4m Jobs by mrrights: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2018
Gohashim2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Inflation Eases To 11.02% In August From 11.08% / Fulani Launch Caliphate In Cross River / Keyamo Completely Destroyed Arise TV Presenters Obvious Political Bias. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.