Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man (520 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun / 5 Guys Drug And Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man by damiloladuke: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2018
A South African girl caught while planning to drug and rob Nigerian men that took her to their house in South Africa, has had her video shared on the internet.

In the video uploaded on Instagram by another Nigerian, the lady was being interrogated and she confessed to plan to lace their drinks with a substance after which she planned to rob them of their valuables.

Read his post below:

It’s only God that will help we foreigners in South Africa, most especially we Nigerians. They’ll use us and take advantage as if that is not enough, now she wants to poison their drinks. Just imagine nonsense, something they cannot do to their own South African men.

That’s how my baby mama send people to come rob me. As for me I would have beaten her and remove her front teeth’s before handling her over to the cops. Please y’all should be careful!!

https://lailasnews.com/south-african-girl-caught-while-planning-to-drug-and-rob-nigerian-men/

lalasticlala

Re: South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man by queensera(f): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2018
cool
Re: South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man by xandercage1: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2018
the girl no even fine self make dem beat am wella olodo
Re: South African Girl Caught While Planning To Drug And Rob Nigerian Man by xandercage1: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2018
queensera:
cool
pls how do I apply emoji on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Police Shoots Student Because He Felt Like Releasing A Bullet / 2 Killed, Scores Injured As Police Clash With IPOB Protesters In Owerri / Many Killed As Trailer Loses Control In Anambra (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.