Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. (686 Views)

Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. / How To Become A Virtual Assistant Training / WAEC Is Recruiting For Assistant Examinations Officer (audit) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Daisydamsel: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2018
This is a job that you do from the comfort of your home as far you have a system and its connected. Am in search of virtual assistants who can help out in sorting mails, attending to customers online, good with the Microsoft packages and isn't shy to talk about adult words sometimes.
Requirements: a female
Has a laptop and skype
Be available 5 hours a day.
You would work for 5 days a week
The payment is $350 every week.
If you know you are comfortable with the job requirement send me a mail and say am comfortable. We would take it from there. daisydamse@gmail.com
This no scam!!!! Nobody is requesting for your money. After passing the interview which would be online then you are good to go.
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by moneyadulttube: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2018
Yes I know it is not a scam but you will be scamming the leads. Dating Niche though, check my signature to learn legitimate way of making it in adult niche.
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Misslagbaja: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
moneyadulttube:
Yes I know it is not a scam but you will be scamming the leads. Dating Niche though, check my signature to learn legitimate way of making it in adult niche.

Scamming the leads how
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Daisydamsel: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
We are still recruiting for the position. Check the career page on the website http://www.as0lutions.com/careers
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Misslagbaja: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Daisydamsel:
We are still recruiting for the position. Check the career page on the website http://www.as0lutions.com/careers
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

You didn't state that the VA will have to go topless if the client wants her to.
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Teaveapoet(f): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Am in interested but I don't have a laptop.
Re: Urgently Need Virtual Assistant. by Daisydamsel: 4:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Misslagbaja:

You didn't state that the VA will have to go topless if the client wants her to.
misslagbaja sorry about that.

(1) (Reply)

Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / What U Must Do To Pass In Ur Nigeria Custom Exam / Job Application For Admin Role In A Reputable Auto Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.