Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Are You A Cosmetician? Get These Oils To Wow Your Clients - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are You A Cosmetician? Get These Oils To Wow Your Clients (392 Views)

Cute Hairstyles For Ladies 2020: Best For Ladies To Wow / Trending Ankara Styles For Ladies 2020 To Wow / Latest Ankara Styles 2019 For Ladies: Best Lucrative Ankara Designs To Wow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Cosmetician? Get These Oils To Wow Your Clients by wakes: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Get the following oils:
1. Moringa oil
2. Baobab oil
3. Shea oil
4. Sesame seed oil.

I am sure you are getting to learn about them for the first time right?
In the next posts, I will educate you on how they transform the skin.

But let me tell you a little about moringa oil.
I have used moringa oil on my face personally and can tell you how it works.
For one, it has this ant aging powers.
When I used it daily for a month, my face became like a baby literally!

You want to try it on someone with a 'bad' acne to tell how powerful the oil is.
Okay, time to go.
Check out for the next post later.

In case you want to get any of the oils, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

Blessings!
Re: Are You A Cosmetician? Get These Oils To Wow Your Clients by wakes: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2018
TESTIMONIALS ABOUT THE AMAZING POWER OF MORINGA OIL

"I've always had dry skin, but in the last three years my face has been extremely dry with dry scaly patches. LH told me about your oil and everything in me knew I needed to buy some. The results have been so amazing. My face has smoothed out completely and softened. It's like putting love on your skin!" [/b]Karen

"I love that oil, it makes my hands feel like silk! Thanks again" Sylvia

"I just ordered another bottle of the [b]Moringa oil
I recently started using.. I ordered it for my husband. He is about to be 61 and a few years ago started having serious bruising, skin tearing and bleeding of his forearms. He has been to several different doctors all telling him the same thing.. he has spent years in the sun and used lots of bug spray on those forearms for mosquitos and it has just diminished his skin cells on the forearms because of exposure.. after checking into the moringa seed for consumption just as an afterthought, decided to try the oil.. only been using it less than a week and his skin is already looking better and seems more elastic.. the loss of the elasticity is the primary problem causing the tearing, bleeding and bruising that doesn't go away.. so we decided to get the bigger bottle." Sandy S. (Lumberton, TX)

In case you want to get any of the oils, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

(1) (Reply)

6 Skincare Products That You Can Find Locally In Nigeria / African Black Soap Problem Skin Facial Mask- Shea Moisture / What Is The Difference Between Indian Ethnic Wear And Western Wear?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.