Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Has Buhari Accomplished? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Buhari Accomplished? (263 Views)

Why Has Buhari Not Performed Haj Since 2017 - Nnamdi Kanu / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Many Nigerians have asked this same questions over and over again, well I'm here to provide answers. The Muhammadu Buhari led administration is said to have accomplished nothing in its three years of ruling due to controversial statements and hearsay issued by some devious sects.

I'm not here to criticize anybody but to produce accurate and valid information of the workings of this present administration.

1. EMPLOYMENT:
The N-power programme which is one of the key components of the SIP (Social Intervention Program) has provided over 500,000 jobs to helpless Nigerians and is also planning on doing more by doubling that figure come 2019.
Many international and local investigators have called the process and I quote "one of the most transparent and corrupt-free process of job acquisition in the country" the same cannot be said for the past administration who squanderd public funds for their so called SURE-P program.

2. AGRICULTURE:

Over a million bags of fertilizers, feeds and seeds have been distributed freely to farmers due to the intervention of the honorable Minister of Agriculture Audu Ogbeh, who has made sure agricultural commodities are sold at the lowest price possible to Nigerians.

3. SECURITY:

Just as his Excellency promised he has "technically" defeated insurgency in the country and eradicated terrorism not just in Nigeria but its regions. The retired military general has secured over 1 billion U.S dollars to further secure the procurement of ammunition and equipment for the army unlike the previous administration "Dasuki" saga.

4. Corruption;

The Buhari led administration has contributed in the eradication of corruption in Nigeria with the help of EFCC and its agencies have made arrests and even the sentencing of past public office holders.
Despite the allegations of a "witch hunt" against the opposition, it is of public knowledge that Buhari has asked for the resignation of the former minister of finance Kemi Adeosun due to the entire NYSC ordeal.

No true Nigerian patriot can deny Buhari's

sources: http://www.harrlexconcept.com.ng/news/2444/
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by helinues: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari has really tried more than the past leaders. Even with the padding in the budget, stealing is not as usual both house and senate.
How I wish we had better alternative, cos as we are praising him, we should also condemn his cluelessness in handling security issues. Trying is not enough.

Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
helinues:
Buhari has really tried more than the past leaders. Even with the padding in the budget, stealing is not as usual both house and senate.
How I wish we had better alternative, cos as we are praising him, we should also condemn his cluelessness in handling security issues. Trying is not enough.

I admire her courage despite her knowing she's going to lose to PMB..

CC mynd44
Re: What Has Buhari Accomplished? by mikeycharles(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Attacks Gov. Fayemi For Refusing To Probe Him / EFCC Denies Receiving N10mn From Ganduje / Don’t Rig 2019 Elections – Methodist Church Begs Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.