Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody (399 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Edward Onoja Threatens To Deal With Dino Melaye & Co In Public / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody by MosD: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nuhu Salisu, popularly known as Small, who was one the two suspects arraigned with the senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, has died in police custody.

You will recall that Dino was arraigned in a magistrate court in lokoja along with two other suspects for an alleged gun running case.

The senator who shared the news on his twitter page, wrote:

“Nuhu Salisu AKA Small has died in questionable circumstances in police custody. He is one of the 2 suspects arraigned along with me in the case of conspiracy and illegal possession of fire arm. Both suspects have since denied b4 d court knowing me or getting any fire arm from me.”

The death of Nuhu Salisu is coming barely after a week when a suspect of the Offa bank robbery linked to the senate president, Bukola Saraki, died in similar circumstance.

https://acegist.com/2018/11/26/breaking-one-of-the-two-suspects-arraigned-with-dino-melaye-dies-in-police-custody/

Re: One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody by obembet(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Don't trust anything APC/PDP again.
Re: One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody by kapelvej: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shame of a nation APC and Buhari are shameless
Re: One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody by RevenGeMission: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Saraki's prime witness died

Dino's prime witness died

PDP cleaning house with the help of police

No witness no case
Re: One Of The Two Suspects Arraigned With Dino Melaye Dies In Police Custody by oyin44: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why Blaming Buhari ?The polices are supposed to be blamed.The victim dead In the police's custody

(1) (Reply)

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Valedictory Speech / I’ll No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited -buhari / FG Panel Probes David Mark’s Offshore Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.