Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! (2155 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hello all, my family (husband, wife and 4 kids) moved out of our former house to another apartment early this year. We stay in benin. In the process of house search we met a young couple like us who was moving out of their rented apartment to their own personal house so we were considering moving into d flat as soon as they moved out. They were very nice and accommodating they even let us take a sneak peek into d house to know if we like it or not. But d reason we couldn't take d place was because of ventilation even though they really tried to talk us into taking it. (Its not their personal house). Then when they left, they left behind a big fine mirror and told my husband that we can have it. But I've not been comfortable having d mirror in my house I hardly ever look into it but my husband no send at all. He looks into it anytime he likes. Maybe its just my mind playing games with me but I just find it awkward. Also d house we moved out of, we had a fetish landlord who was surprised when we told him we were moving out. He had dealt with us for years and blinded our eyes if not for God who opened them and released us from he's bondage. He even enters our house spiritually. Could it be that he put winch for d mirror and he's now monitoring us thru it since we parked out of he's house? (Cos we took that mirror to he's house and it stayed there hung up before we now moved out) I just can't seem to get myself together anytime I get close to that mirror, sometimes I get shivers n goose pimples while passing by it. Should i just do away with it or Am I being just being paranoia
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by clive2u(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
break it by mistake and your worries are over.
you are welcome

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by HungerMustGo: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
If I were you, I'll just give it out just to be sure. As long as you're fixated on this thing your mind will keep playing tricks on you.

Mirror is cheap, give it out and buy a new one and have peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by gaby(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Madam, you didn't spend a dime on that gaddem mirror and it is so fragile and easy to destroy even by a newborn. Why not just take it out and get rid of it and save us all this unnecessary tori.

No be every matter dem dey carry come online dey look for advise from people wey you sabi your situation pass.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
clive2u:
break it by mistake and your worries are over.
you are welcome

As if u read my mind, I totally made up my mind to do so two weeks plus ago. As in REALLY REALLY made up my mind to break it. But since then, I don't understand why i still havent done so and I all of a sudden feel I can't
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by slimjohn2k5: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
ARE U SAYING U CANNOT BREAK A COMMON MIRROR, AND BUT A REPLICA FOR YOU HUSBAND TO SEE, SO U CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by kiddoiLL(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Too much Conjuring and Nun movies... Your mind is playing tricks with you..if you ain't comfy, give it out, not because you feel it's a monitoring mirror (What a load of crap) but cus u ain't comfortable around it.... I believe you're Christians, you can't possibly believe that mirrors are monitoring you?

6 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
HungerMustGo:
If I were you, I'll just give it out just to be sure. As long as you're fixated on this thing your mind will keep playing tricks on you.

Mirror is cheap, give it out and buy a new one and have peace of mind.

Or break it.

Shikenan
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by zoaroster: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
You are being highly superstitious and it's not good for the quality of your life. For how long will you go on fearing shadows. I left behind fans, foam, mirror and table when I packed out of apartment cos I hv bn using them for long so leaving some items behind is not unusual. Pls wake up and conquer ur fear. Tht mirror is harmless.

8 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Oyindidi(f): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Break am

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by babyfaceafrica: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
madam just dispose the mirror.....abegi....is that too hard for you?.. naija can fear

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by yvelchstores(f): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
U are too paranoid. I stay away from Ur kind cos if I carry Ur child and the baby cries, u will say I be winch. U suspect everything and everyone and that is the real bondage cos u live in perpetual fear. Only the word of God can free u from such affliction.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
yvelchstores:
U are too paranoid. I stay away from Ur kind cos if I carry Ur child and the baby cries, u will say I be winch. U suspect everything and everyone and that is the real bondage cos u live in perpetual fear. Only the word of God can free u from such affliction.

I don already dey suspect u self lol
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Richy4(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
yvelchstores:

I agree with you 100% she is the type that breaks happy home if married into a united one....

First landlord blinded her eyes...But she managed to see it through her pastors I guess...
Now common mirror is now an issue... I can just imagine her family background...

4 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by yvelchstores(f): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Tinosa:

I don already dey suspect u self
hahahaha. I talk am. Lol

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Chubhie: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
The vibes you get from that mirror ain't good for your wellbeing. It's either the mirror goes or you do. The longer it stays, the stronger it grabs control of your mind.

You can't continue attaching too much importance to objects. Retrain your mind afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by clive2u(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Tinosa:

As if u read my mind, I totally made up my mind to do so two weeks plus ago. As in REALLY REALLY made up my mind to break it. But since then, I don't understand why i still havent done so and I all of a sudden feel I can't
its simple, make it fall by mistake. its just a mirror

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
yvelchstores:
hahahaha. I talk am. Lol

grin tongue
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Richy4:

I agree with you 100% she is the type that breaks happy home if married into a united one....

First landlord blinded her eyes...But she managed to see it through her pastors I guess...
Now common mirror is now an issue... I can just imagine her family background...

I didn't need a pastor for that I saw d shrine after having several dreams with koro koro eyes. Everything is not all about pastors u know. D man even use hes own mouth to say he was .not using d shrine against us yet spills of blood do appear at our frontage. but unfortunately for him, my dreams showed me otherwise. I'm sure ur one of those atheist so u won't understand when d bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power. #if u know u know#

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Pussy2sweet: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tinosa:

I didn't need a pastor for that I saw d shrine after having several dreams with koro koro eyes. Everything is not all about pastors u know. D man even use hes own mouth to say he was .not using d shrine against us yet spills of blood do appear at our frontage. but unfortunately for him, my dreams showed me otherwise. I'm sure ur one of those atheist so u won't understand when d bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and power. #if u know u know#

God has not given us the spirit of fear... but of sound mind.... U are just a baby Christian...if an ordinary harmless mirror is scaring u...

if u are truly a Christian as u claimed and are wrestling not against flesh and blood as u said.. Then grow up.. and put on the whole armour of God and fight... not by mouth and being paranoid....

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by Tinosa: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Richy4:

God has not given us the spirit of fear... but of sound mind.... U are just a baby Christian...if an ordinary harmless mirror is scaring u...

if u are truly a Christian as u claimed and are wrestling not against flesh and blood as u said.. Then grow up.. and put on the whole armour of God and fight... not by mouth and being paranoid....

Lol I am a Christian, I am not ashamed to be called a babe in Christ, because i know with my zeal for d things of God, i will not remain a babe for ever Babes in Christ do grow that's why d bible said we should desire d sincere milk of d word and we may grow therein. It doesn't mean God doesn't reveal things to me.I do get revelations from God and I tackle it spiritually. becoming a matured Christian is not something u jump into, u need to build urself spiritually to get there and unfortunately, many of us remain babes in Christ for long. Even u are a babe aswell judging from your responses to me so look at urself before u throw stones at me grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by sacx: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Your problem is a product of errorneous teachings from many of our ministers. It has succeeded in sowing the seed of fear in your heart. Mind you, dreams could well be a product of our imaginations and thoughts during the day. Seek messages that reveals Christ in you

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by ifyalways(f): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2018
Spiritual bondage people. Even mosquito bite na suspect. Highly toxic people.

Lawdhavemercy cheesy. Thread on top mirror matter ? Just invoke your landlord or his spirit in the mirror then use a long knife to stab him in the chest like they do in Nollywood cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by budaatum: 12:30am On Dec 19, 2018
Break a mirror and get 7 years of bad luck, according to superstition.
Re: Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! by sisisioge: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Give it away if it bothers you so much.

All those who allow diabolism get under their skin end up not sleeping well at night. I'm not religious o but I believe God's promise to bless His people with peace is real. His people are simply those good people who treat others as well as they treat themselves grin.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Disagreement With My Husband About Babies Names / Beware. It Is Snake Season!!! See Pics / Basic Military Training Prospective Husbands MUST Undergo Before Marriage (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.