Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children (30142 Views)

Marriage Is Not An Achievement – Mary Remmy Njoku / The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Vicdayz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nigerian actress and film producer Mary Nnenna Njoku, shares cute photos of her kids as she captions:

"My squad!"

See photo:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/my-squad-actress-mary-njoku-shares-cute.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Vicdayz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

Toyin Abraham All Shades Of Gorgeous As She Steps Out For An Event (PHOTOS)

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/toyin-abraham-all-shades-of-gorgeous-as.html
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Cceramicaltd: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Mrop(m): 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one

Checkout The beautiful Cake Chioma present to Davido on his birthday >>> http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-the-beautiful-cake-chioma-present-to-davido-on-his-birthday/

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Jayslicky: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Good. This is a good role model people should look up to not small girl big god.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by LesbianBoy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
One boy and two girls.

The boy will be a woman wrapper when he grows up angry
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by ckmayoca: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
aww sweet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
BEAUTIFUL squad...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by sojayy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
ok
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by fran6co(m): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice pics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Wizdray: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice squad. This squad can even beat this current Man Utd squad

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by SIMPLYkush: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
if my kids were this ugly, I would hide them in a cave

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by gurunlocker: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Really like this woman.... She's a role model, no one is perfect but she's an example of a good woman.

These days, we have a lot of Big girl, Big rod crew

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Emmzy201(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
These are called children not pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Segunade10: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
wink
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by KanwuliaExtra: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
Still on INDOMIE and EGGS! cry

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Hugo55(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
These kids are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by easynetsms(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Have money ... U know d rest

Check my signature for cheap data plan
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by kense88: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
If you are actually serious about this, you should have started by hidding your imp looking face away from this forum and stop giving us nightmares.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by kense88: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:
One boy and two girls.

Are you speaking from personal experience ?

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by kokoye(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jayslicky:
Good. This is a good role model people should look up to not small girl big god.

Her husband is her 'big god' ....which is totally fine smiley

She is a 'god' in her own right.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by jaybabz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wow
Nice 1
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:
One boy and two girls.

go and put on ur sense cos u seem to have forgotten it

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
man u are blind where are ur glasses

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Ajoboss(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
queensodd11:
Congrats to all my weekend subscribers we did it , follow who know the way, call now or whatsapp to join in the winnings .
bros, how market grin
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wizdray:
Nice squad. This squad can even beat this current Man Utd squad

Don't loud it �
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by hardewalex23(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You are very stupid.... Your unborn pikin go worse pass dz
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by AGIDIMA1(m): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:
One boy and two girls.

I have been in the same shoe as the guy but I learn from them and that makes u better
Re: Pictures Of Mary Remmy Njoku's Children by Mariangeles(f): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lovely looking children kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxxx Reacts To Reports Of Justin Bieber Rededicating His Life To Christ / 2face Idibia Delivers Lecture On Music At OAU School Of Music / Diamond Adaeze Igwe With Keke NAPEP (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.