Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) (63644 Views)

Esther Chukwuemeka Corrects Report On Her Age (Video) / Meet Esther Chukwuemeka, The Youngest Lawyer Called To The Nigerian Bar (Photo) / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Congrats!Let her critics take the plunge into the Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Konquest: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2018
farem:
MEET THE YOUNGEST LAWYER IN AFRICA - OLUWAGBEMILEKE JOY JEGEDE

- Born on Sunday, March 01 1998 to Pst. Olusola & Olubunmi Jegede.
- Passed National Primary School Exams @9
- Sat for and passed Basic Education School Exams (BECE) @12
- Sat and passed West Africa School Certificate Exams with outstanding result @14
- Entered Universities @14 (Two different Universities)
- Graduated with 1st Division in Bachelors of Administration @17.
- Graduated with First Class Honours in Law from Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone @18. making her the youngest graduate in Africa
- She became a Lawyer @20. Becoming the youngest lawyer in Africa, and the second youngest lawyer in the world (from all available records).
Oluwagbemileke Joy Jegede is an indigene of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria, but living in Sierra Leone.

I am proud of this feat.
Nothing drives like excellence!

https://www.citypeopleonline.com/nigeria-produces-africas-youngest-lawyer-joy-jegede-in-sierra-leonean-varsity/
^^^^^
^^^^^
Ekiti pounded yam and goat meat egusi
soup at work... a real brain booster! grin

By the way she has to attend Law School
in Nigeria to be a qualified lawyer.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 4:32am On Dec 01, 2018
The news betrayed itself
It can't happen if she is in nigeria
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:55am On Dec 01, 2018
In general, ugly girls excel academically than the pretty ones.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:13am On Dec 01, 2018
farem:
MEET THE YOUNGEST LAWYER IN AFRICA - OLUWAGBEMILEKE JOY JEGEDE

- Born on Sunday, March 01 1998 to Pst. Olusola & Olubunmi Jegede.
- Passed National Primary School Exams @9
- Sat for and passed Basic Education School Exams (BECE) @12
- Sat and passed West Africa School Certificate Exams with outstanding result @14
- Entered Universities @14 (Two different Universities)
- Graduated with 1st Division in Bachelors of Administration @17.
- Graduated with First Class Honours in Law from Fourah Bay College, Sierra Leone @18. making her the youngest graduate in Africa
- She became a Lawyer @20. Becoming the youngest lawyer in Africa, and the second youngest lawyer in the world (from all available records).
Oluwagbemileke Joy Jegede is an indigene of Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria, but living in Sierra Leone.

I am proud of this feat.
Nothing drives like excellence!

https://www.citypeopleonline.com/nigeria-produces-africas-youngest-lawyer-joy-jegede-in-sierra-leonean-varsity/

God bless you abundantly and make your future fruitful.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by victorjoe(m): 5:25am On Dec 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

She entered the University to study Admimistration and law at 14 (and graduated from Administration at 17, that's 3yrs!) and graduated from Law @ 18yrs. She studied two courses concurrently!

Sierra Leone should loan Nigeria some tips from their education system.

She studied Administration from an online University that is based in India, while was was physically present in the Sierra Leone to study Law. It's very possible.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

She entered the University to study Admimistration and law at 14 (and graduated from Administration at 17, that's 3yrs!) and graduated from Law @ 18yrs. She studied two courses concurrently!

chai!
little Sierra Leone Nigeria rescued from civil war some years back is being begged by Nigerians to come to their rescue.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Egregius(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Zico5:
Some people will not be able sleep tonight. They fail to realize that Yoruba have been leading in every area. They think south west is a joke when it comes to breaking record. We are better by far and they know this just that they will never own up to the reality. God bless oduduwa.

really? what are you leading in? I mean you, zico5
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2018
Egregius:

really? what are you leading in? I mean you, zico5
I have been breaking records even before u were born and I will still continue to do so.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by anonymous96: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

Actually most countries u must not read law i.e llb to go to law sch. So I think dat graduated from law was law sch
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Tomide007: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
shocked

Lol..... U won't want to go there....nah genius Dey pass waec for Sierra Leone oooooo.... There education ain't that good, just that age is not a barrier in there country unlike Nigeria.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by badjack(m): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Yoruba Amaka. Ndi ofe mmanu.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Her parents are very smart people. If you have a female child, ensure she gets the best education at an early age. If Cursed Nigeria is frustrating her with jamb and all that shit, just fly her abroad.

This lady dare not come back to Nigeria. Nigeria is not a place for intelligent and hard working females with all these yahoo ritualists multiplying like cockroaches. They will all have to be killed first with a very powerful insecticide.
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 01, 2018
What has been her achievements in the field of law?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Dmec(m): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Before she go win case for Naija, she fit reach 50. Better remain in Sierra Leone

This is Nigeria. The hardship is something else.
Akuko uwa
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Fahd11: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
Don't wish her bad now ...
zeromeridian:
good one. but I smell Igbo blood in her gene.
DNA would prove me right
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
zeromeridian:
good one. but I smell Igbo blood in her gene.
DNA would prove me right
op, she isn't an Igbo girl, you can check the other girl that was reported of doing prostitution, sorry mah nigga
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by lammy530(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to teach only 20 people how to make up to #60k monthly with just a token of #1500....Inbox me if you're interested on whatsapp @ 2348154183853 .... if you can't take risks, you can never be successful
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Egregius(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=Zico5 post=73451958]
I have been breaking records even before u were born and I will still continue to do so.[/quot

No need to get so worked up...biko....Happy record breaking
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

ah saidt eit

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Meet Joy Jegede, The Youngest Lawyer In Africa, Her Age (Photos) by Abiolacleverley(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2018
In Nigeria...d strike z enough to ensure you graduate beyond schedule...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.