Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 (43520 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 3rd September 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 2) On 22nd January 2923 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by mvem(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
sure. De hav everything what happened vs lyon n redstar belgrade. Except d goals(lucky) what is there? Nothing special abt klopp. And dont even dare compare him to jose. He is a true failure. What has he achieved? Even last season dat they were PRAISED, what did de do? Mind u de finished behind man u and in FOURTH! Respect that!
...you mean man city vs Lyon.... Even real betis won Barça in there home... So what are you implying now... Klopp is doing a good work at Liverpool, he is a building a team that will stay for long... Keep on praising your mourinho, let him continue with the streak and he won't see January sef... You think Man Utd board cares what mourinho has won, they need result from there investment... And please has manutd not be scoring lucky goals, even there goal today was a lucky one....has klopp improved Liverpool since he took over, a big YES... With all manutd investment and the most expensive assembled squad in epl, has mourinho improved the team.. Tell me has he?

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by KendrickAyomide: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Anyone who can access NL can afford #100 airtime.
lol. leave that Old man bros
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EmekaBlue(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucasinho:
this time is different. Klopp mean business now sad
lets see
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Its a shame to loose against a team like this. Jst imagine dat idiot ref with him head like whistle jst de dash us yellow's anyhow bt what abt there's? Nothing. C as firmino fling rashford 4 ground. Worst of it see him interception of our goal-poised counter. Smh
A team like "this"? Una think say na Sassuolo una dey play abi na Fulham? How many yellow cards did united players have against Arsenal? Ur biasness will not allow you enjoy good football when u see it.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by RTSC: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
FootballAnalyst:
I don't understand. Why can't United string together at least 5 to 10 passes before they lose possession. Why can't they try to do something with the ball? Moved the ball inteligently into dangerous positions, knock the ball around in triangles and try to beat the Liverpool press?

This same Liverpool team was soundly beaten by Napoli, Psg and even Red star belgrade this season in the champions league. Why can't United at least try? They just balloon the ball up the sky whenever they regain possession.

All this overrated Epl teams sef. sad sad

Even Eyimba Fc of Aba doesn't play this way. I have watched their games a few times. It's a big shame to Mourinho and the whole team. Manchester United are playing like a disjointed team, without style nor identity.

Mourinho, to me currently is the worst Manger on earth. You have Pogba, Mata, Martial, players that were stars in their previous clubs, and you sit them on the bench because you can't get the best out of them. It looks like they don't even do tactical training. They just play the ball around the field and lump the ball over to the striker.

That's bullsh**t
You need some degree of technical ability to beat the Liverpool press with quick triangles.

Only Chelsea's sarri ball and city's tiki taka have managed to play through the Liverpool press this season in the league.

That press is not easy to beat especially now that Liverpool now has a functioning defense.

13 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucasinho:

Shame on you.

I spit on the scums angry
got no shame. 20epl,12fa cup,3ucl,too much money n everything. What abt liverpool in recent years. Hehehehehe lemme remind u some of them. (1)ucl final<lost>grin (2)league cup final v city<lost> grin (3)Last 3games v united esp @anfield<winless>grin failure!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by psalmsmiles(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
PurplePatch:
This match is ending 5 -1 in favour of man U
see ur life outside. NEVER TRY TO BET!! IN YOUR WHOLE LIFE!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
A team like "this"? Una think say na Sassuolo una dey play abi na Fulham? How many yellow cards did united players have against Arsenal? Ur biasness will not allow you enjoy good football when u see it.
top teams are judged based on trophies won, when u win,it tells something
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Flashh: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
coolcool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by openmine(m): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Comon LFC fans let's give credit to whom its due!
Liverpool won dis match purely out of the tactical substitution made by klopp!
Its unfair to tag his team's performance as being lucky when the performance of this team as been as a result of his overall input!

KLOPP deserves plenty of credit for this match!
Just my opinion!

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by XINOIX: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kingtim:
Wow. I Will Gift Out #100 To The First Five Comments After I Receive Alert, Comment With Your Numbers

Mr charity
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Simeony007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jose Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea on the 17th December 2015.

It’s 17th December tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
top teams are judged based on trophies won, when u win,it tells something
I know but Manchester city had to wait for 44 years b4 they won their first EPL trophy but who remembers that now. U can't allow that to cloud ur judgement on good football.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
mvem:
...you mean man city vs Lyon.... Even real betis won Barça in there home... So what are you implying now... Klopp is doing a good work at Liverpool, he is a building a team that will stay for long... Keep on praising your mourinho, let him continue with the streak and he won't see January sef... You think Man Utd board cares what mourinho has won, they need result from there investment... And please has manutd not be scoring lucky goals, even there goal today was a lucky one....has klopp improved Liverpool since he took over, a big YES... With all manutd investment and the most expensive assembled squad in epl, has mourinho improved the team.. Tell me has he?
speaking of investment, the market is spoilt so we have no option but make do with average lads. Most of them are average except for SOME.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
got no shame. 20epl,12fa cup,3ucl,too much money n everything. What abt liverpool in recent years. Hehehehehe lemme remind u some of them. (1)ucl final<lost>grin (2)league cup final v city<lost> grin (3)Last 3games v united esp @anfield<winless>grin failure!
Madrid fans don't make much noise about their trophies and they have more UCL titles than any other club. I wonder if Manchester united(under another name) was to be in LA Liga or Seria A,only God knows what would happen.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Lucasinho(m): 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:

19 points Gaps shocked

Hide your face grin cry

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
I know but Manchester city had to wait for 44 years b4 they won their first EPL trophy but who remembers that now. U can't allow that to cloud ur judgement on good football.
why but? Oga what are u saying? Fa wey vangaal carry na 44yrs,abi jose europa league na 44yrsgrin NEXT PLEASE
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucasinho:

19 points Gaps shocked

Hide your face grin cry
sure! Bt b rest assured dat man u will stab any hope if any. Its nt by gap. Its by wining a trophy. Last time i checked klopp or sarri wont win u league. Sorry grin NEXT!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Madrid fans don't make much noise about their trophies and they have more UCL titles than any other club. I wonder if Manchester united(under another name) was to be in LA Liga or Seria A,only God knows what would happen.
would have swept them aside. Next pls grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
mvem:
to an extent. SAF left a depleted team,vice chairman buys expensive piece of *** next pls
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
MAN U BE LIKE TOTO WEY DON BORN 5 CHILDREN ANY PRICK FIT ENTA
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
why but? Oga what are u saying? Fa wey vangaal carry na 44yrs,abi jose europa league na 44yrsgrin NEXT PLEASE
It is obvious u don't understand me and arguing with u is futile. Just take ur L and let live

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Adasun(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Da way liverpool attackers da spray like lies when dey carry ball is alarming.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
would have swept them aside. Next pls grin
Swept ko Swept ni. Na so e dey easy to sweep and Real betis beat Barca. Huesca go murder United.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by immaculate1234(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
mvem:

Don't quote that idiot Juergen Klopp since I know him always strive on low budget unlike Mourinho who dosent go to team were there is no money.

one like challenges just like porch while the other one like easy ride.

but I am quite supprised but happy that Klopp is changing his mentality because he is not being judged fairly.

YNWA

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
It is obvious u don't understand me and arguing with u is futile. Just take ur L and let live
yea L-i take but i belongs to u #loser #trophi-less what again

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
yea L-i take but i belongs to u #loser #trophi-less what again
Whatever paddles ur canoe,bruh

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by sopron(m): 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Vizzy4u:
sure! Bt b rest assured dat man u will stab any hope if any. Its nt by gap. Its by wining a trophy. Last time i checked klopp or sarri wont win u league. Sorry grin NEXT!
oga u are not ashamed of yourself of all the top 4 clubs as at ending of last season u are d only club disgracing dat grp see as bottom clubs d boast of winning manu and u r still talking 11 points frm top 4 and 19 points frm no 1.
mtchew kip on disgracing urself o.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
sopron:

oga u are not ashamed of yourself of all the top 4 clubs as at ending of last season u are d only club disgracing dat grp see as bottom clubs d boast of winning manu and u r still talking 11 points frm top 4 and 19 points frm no 1.
mtchew kip on disgracing urself o.
rubbish. Next plsgrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Simeony007(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
SOS

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 16th December 2018 by Simeony007(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am a changed man

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 12th April 2017 / Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal : UCL (5 - 1) On 4th November 2015 / Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.