Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,365 members, 7,954,481 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) (31667 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Ah dix is pure wickedness
Some women are wicked and evil.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap didn't you do same when you were dating our landlord? At least you did it about 4 times just only for the man, not to talk of Austin's own
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Yuceeluv(f): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amen

luluosas:
May she become barren for her entire life in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by deebrain(m): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why is she still standing alive?
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by D1zion: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2018
So sad to behold.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 27, 2018
And someone Somewhere is having sleepless nights and praying to God for One...

Which kind life be this?
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by yellowman2225(m): 4:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Get 2 odds guaranteed winning everyday. visit; bestbetpredictiononline..com
Today AS Roma – Real Madrid Tip:x2
Odds: 1.35
Lyon – Manchester City Tip: Over 1.5 goals / Odd: 1.15
Juventus- Valencia TIP: 1
Odd: 1.4
bestbetpredictiononline..com
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by tjskii(f): 4:42am On Nov 27, 2018
It could be PPD,
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by zolajpower: 5:35am On Nov 27, 2018
Arthurity1:

You're the only one on this thread that seems to be intelligent. I also believe that there is something wrong with her mentally.
Don't blame anyone man ,the op cum blogger should be blamed for poor investigative journalism. shocked
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Jagaban880: 5:39am On Nov 27, 2018
mehn fear some women sad
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2018
And you described her as “a lady”. I wonder who is teaching you guys English. There is a world of difference between the two words - “woman” and “lady”. They are not synonyms.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Jacqueline22(f): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2018
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap didn't you do same when you were dating our landlord? At least you did it about 4 times just only for the man, not to talk of Austin's own

Not you and I
And i don’t even know u
Please that joke is very expensive please
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Toblesh(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Not you and I And i don’t even know u Please that joke is very expensive please

Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Jacqueline22(f): 7:08am On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=Toblesh post=73337679][/quote]
What wrong
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Toblesh(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:
What wrong
Hmmm!!!Nothing!
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2018
LuciferElohim:
Feminists do not value life because they have been used & dumped.

Tell me would this woman have killed this innocent baby if she had a man of her own?

She forced herself on a man, he rejected her now she has killed the baby since the Poverty Alleviation Technique did not work.

I'm waiting for Linda Ikeji & her bastard's turn.

*spits angry
How does this relate to feminism, maybe you should define feminism.

Why do some people just post nonsense.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by teemy(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2018
It would be wrong to state the lady is without an husband as the news source did not state it.

Post partum depression affects women after delivery to the extent of being self destructive. Some go on a crying frenzy, some could even choke the life out of the baby. Even dogs do similar.

After delivery when the first scare us out, there is still the need for observation and a support group of family and friends to aid the mental wellbeing of the mother.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Not you and I
And i don’t even know u
Please that joke is very expensive please
who is joking?do I look like a joker to you?no let me blow your speaker here o,no just vex me
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by CDMHELPDESK007: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2018
kai, this is a very bad act, what could have made this woman to do this evil?
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by philus66(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Ha this is bad naaaaaaa���
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Nickymezor(f): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2018
There's definitely more to this act...poor baby cry
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Artistree: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Post traumatic stress disorder...
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Anataoku(m): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2018
My people make anybody wey care read up PUERPERAL PSYCHOSIS OR POSTPARTUM PSYCHOSIS. Our judgment must be broad. Everything no be juju.
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Natasha2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
tjskii:
It could be PPD,
Hello tjskii, I sent you a mail smiley
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by tjskii(f): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Natasha2:

Hello tjskii, I sent you a mail smiley

Done
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Natasha2(f): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
tjskii:

Done
Thanks ma'am kiss
Re: Lady Kills Her Baby After Childbirth,m In Sierra Leone (Graphic) by Toblesh(m): 10:39am On Dec 20, 2018
[quote author=Toblesh post=73337679][/quote] He's just kidding you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists / Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / EFCC Declares Ismaila Mustapha Aka Mompha Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.