Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,658 members, 7,862,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Drake, Stefflon Don Takes Their Chemistry To The Next Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake, Stefflon Don Takes Their Chemistry To The Next Level (1464 Views)

From Twitter, Tacha And Tekno Takes Their Romance To Instagram / Billionaire Otedola Family Takes Their Shinanigans To The Royal Palace / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake, Stefflon Don Takes Their Chemistry To The Next Level by Marketseller: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Earlier this month, British entertainer Stefflon Don had issued a virtual invitation to bachelors who would like to take her out.
Drake lined up as a contender and apparently made an impression on the single lady. Both entertainers took their flirtation offline and headed out for dinner. They were spotted laughing over drinks and what seemed to be an engaging conversation.

Their linking together in person may be platonic and even professional.

During their IG Live chat, Drake did mention a potential music collaboration as one of the reasons for his being an appropriate suitor: “I’m a confident guy.I can hold my own in any room, you know. I’ve known you for a while, we busting out jokes together. What else? What else? We could cook up chune together in the stu.”

https://tarajmediahub.com/drake-stefflon-don-takes-their-chemistry-to-the-next-level
Re: Drake, Stefflon Don Takes Their Chemistry To The Next Level by JohnFrankling(m): 2:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Drizzy and puna

2 Likes

Re: Drake, Stefflon Don Takes Their Chemistry To The Next Level by Badbunny: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2018
Drakes obsession with thick women smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Forbes: Most Powerful Black Women In The World, 2018 / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage In Camisole Suit Wear / Man Commands His Monkey To Show 'Tuale' For Annie Idibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.