Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office (423 Views)

Banky W Wellington Running For House Of Representatives (Photo) / Banky W Speaks Angrily On His Role In His Marriage To Adesua Etomi / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by queensera(f): 2:07am On Nov 27, 2018
He made the declaration today, Saturday November 10, 2018, during the debut convention of the Modern Democratic Party, a political party founded in 2017 by a consortium of youth associations which pushed for the Not Too Young To Vote bill.

Wellington, 37, will run for a seat in the Federal House of representatives, Eti-Osa LGA, Lagos where he says ‘there’s need for renewed hope and results, just like the rest of Nigeria’.

Read More: https://nairaplus.com/2018/11/banky-w-speaks-on-why-hes-running-for-office/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by Luminee(f): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2018
He could win. check my signature, you could earn!
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by Peterdredd(m): 2:39am On Nov 27, 2018
angry
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by Alzirida(f): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Best of luck.
Wrong platform though
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by Kingpee2(m): 2:47am On Nov 27, 2018
The only reason is because of money and nothing else ,when they see that their career holds no place for them ,they just switch to polithief...
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by dabrin: 2:52am On Nov 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Banky W Speaks On Why He's Running For Office by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 27, 2018
All the best Mr Wellington

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Efia Odo Dumped By Her BF, Reveloe Because Of Her Past And Lifestyle / "I Am Not Engaged", DJ Cuppy Says As She Flaunt Her Expensive Diamond Ring / Juliet Ibrahim Is The Host Of ''yes You Can Reality Tv Show'' Final Gala 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.