Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) (2975 Views)

Emma Ehumadu: Stop Smoking Weed On Social Media - Labista Tells Wizkid, Davido / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) by Nwaforchigozie: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2018
November 16, 2018 was a day to remember for Nollywood legend Emmanuel Ehumadu aka Labista, as he premiered his recent movie titled “The Return of LABISTA”.
The Premiere which took place at Boleyn Cinema in Barking Road London, had lots of Nollywood Celebrities at the red carpet, stars like Kevin Ikeduba, Daniel K Daniel, Nosa Rex, Wole Ojo, Chris Okagbue among others. Friends, fans and well wishers were all there to add colour to the event.
“Its a dream come true” says Emmanuel… “Only God knows the effort it took me to get this movie done and out to this level. I’m happy and fulfilled” All Glory to God, and King Ateke Tom and my dear wife for standing by me.
Shout out to JJ Barry Conglomerate, Mr and Mrs Egesi , Don Chi Chi, Richy Rich Kobaino, Chidex, Miss Tess and a whole loads of other friends for their support and efforts towards making this premiere a success”, he told Diamond Celebrities.
The movie is now out on DVD and VCD within Nigeria and Africa. It will soon be on YouTube and other online platforms for people in Diaspora. The Return of LABISTA, Best Nollywood Action Movie.

See more photos at https://diamondcelebrities.org/2018/11/27/nollywood-action-hero-emmanuel-ehumadu-returns-in-labista-photos/comment-page-1/#comment-107059

Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2018
They are welcome o....
Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) by Greyworld: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Leo Mezie and Ernest Asuzu are outta Nollywood. With the latter being a destitute at Ikeja mall. I hope it makes sense tho.
Re: Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ehumadu Returns In LABISTA (photos) by lordizak(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Movie For Men. If You Know, You Know.

(1) (Reply)

The Rocks Throwback Pic From When He Was In Highschool / Finally, Hausa Actress Maryam Reacts To Her Leaked Nude Video Scandal (photos) / See Photos Of John Cena, Mansion, Cars Collection And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.