Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd (2448 Views)

Customer Service Executive In E-commerce Company In Lekki / Setgoals Nigeria Ltd Recruits / Vacancies In E&P Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by thelawkemi: 11:32am On Jul 28, 2010
Our Company is currently recruiting to fill in Urgent Vacancies.

*Accountants

*Auditors

*Office Assistants

*Graphic Artists

*Computer Operators

*Information Technologist

*Mechanical Engineers

*Electrical Engineers

*Civil & Structural Engineers

*Lawyers/ Solicitors

*Management Trainees

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word or pdf format All Application should be forwarded to our email : vacancy@ebtng.com before 29th of July, 2010.
Because Interview Holds on the 29th of July,2010,by 11:30 prompt.

FOR ENQUIRIES PLS CALL: 01-7306222, 08034881922

SIGNED,

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES
#82 CLEGG STREET,BY FEDERAL FIRE
SERVICE,SURULERE,LAGOS.
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by afrobaby(f): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2010
They've come again o, so guardian newspaper is not enough abi, now u want to be using nairaland so as to ask people to pay u money to give them useless letters for vacancies that do not exist
esther breakthrough
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by karlken(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2010
U hav the courage to put a 419 advert on NL wif ur contacts b/c we're in a lawess society.Its nt ur fault.One day,u wl pay!Esther breakthrough,EBT,e-btnl, my foot! embarassed embarassed
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by kufreabasi(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
thelawkemi:

Our Company is currently recruiting to fill in Urgent Vacancies.

*Accountants

*Auditors

*Office Assistants

*Graphic Artists

*Computer Operators

*Information Technologist

*Mechanical Engineers

*Electrical Engineers

*Civil & Structural Engineers

*Lawyers/ Solicitors

*Management Trainees

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word or pdf format All Application should be forwarded to our email : vacancy@ebtng.com before 29th of July, 2010.
Because Interview Holds on the 29th of July,2010,by 11:30 prompt.

FOR ENQUIRIES PLS CALL: 01-7306222, 08034881922

SIGNED,

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES
#82 CLEGG STREET,BY FEDERAL FIRE
SERVICE,SURULERE,LAGOS.

I don't really know why this so-called ESTHER BREAKTHROUGH, seems to be defrauding innocent indigens of this nation. Is that there is no one to arrest and prosecute this 419? This person is causing a lot of havock in this lagos. Kidnappers, where are you?
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by DoubleN(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Esther Breakthrough don come again!! This time we would send the EFCC to that your so called 'office' to flush all you criminals out. Shameless scoundrels,defrauding desperate job seekers.
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by olukole: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2010
Esther breakthrough you wont get your breakthrough. You guy are criminals you are not satisfy with you FAKE guardian advert now you want to use this means. You will be arrest if , THIEF! THIEF!! THIEF!!!
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by mishooo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
The Fear of Esther Breakthrough is the beginning of smartness. Especially that their manager.

Bunch of scoundrels !!
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by Blazing99: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2010
OLE' you go receive ur punishment.
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by Ritata: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
dont mind them. they think we are mumus. three days ago i was discussing with a friend of mine in front of that their office at ojuelegba and the almighty boss that owns the place came out and the guy pointed at him for me to see. if u see d guy self, u wont believe he is the own. very "pinchoic" ie smallish in nature. no wonder. cos the money u duped people will not go anywhere to help u grow. idiotas. shocked
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by HOLU77: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ester breakthrough or what did you call yourself, everyday na for the thief one day na for the owner i know God will definately catch you one day
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by ikegil: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
dont mind crazy beings
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by ezeizu: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2010
Na waooo,,na we dey mess up,,we know the office, we know they are scammers and we do notin, we dont need efcc in this case lets go there and burn down the office, if we beat that small dude well well en no go do am again grin
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by jaymdee(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2010
Thanxs for the info guys. I guess this is all we need to nail this devilish (E BT.) crew. You'll read more in the national papers. Enough is enough.
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by barrf: 8:53am On Nov 04, 2010
gosh thanks guys. du no i actuali sent my resume, and just got a response dt i com for interview ds morning by 11.30. would hv gone if nt for u guys' comments. nawa o, na real wa!!!!!!! thanks again peeps. luv nairalanders
Re: Vacancies In E. Bt Nigeria Ltd by amaky(f): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
E;;;;what ever robber, [b][/b] grin

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Recruiting?: July 22nd,guardian News Paper / Graduate Sales Support Assistant At Oando Nigeria Plc / Graphic Design,motion Graphics, Video Editing & Web Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.