Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,347 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> (1439 Views)

Register A New Website With This Hosting Company. Say Yes Too 100% Uptime Today* / Register A New Website With This Hosting Company. Say Yes Too 100% Uptime Today* / Cheapest Web Hosting Company With, Free Website Builder, Free HTTPS ,100% Uptime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 6:52am On Dec 10, 2018
xpert210:
Register your own web
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2018
xpert210:
I have hosted more than 15 websites with this Hosting company with no issues...
Do you need a free SSL security for your website and also get 50% off on all the hosting packages you purchase? Note that Free Https security certificate is guaranteed with them, you will get free Https security on each hosting package you purchase, for as low as N300 only.. Free Softaculous App Installer, Also free website builder is enabled for you to build a website yourself easily without the help of a web developer 100% uptime guaranteed. Click this link [url]zillionkingexpress.com/5XZS[/url] and start immediately
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
xpert210:
Click this link [url]zillionkingexpress.com/5XZS[/url] and start immediately
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
xpert210:
I have hosted more than 15 websites with this Hosting company with no issues...
Do you need a free SSL security for your website and also get 50% off on all the hosting packages you purchase? Note that Free Https security certificate is guaranteed with them, you will get free Https security on each hosting package you purchase, for as low as N300 only.. Free Softaculous App Installer, Also free website builder is enabled for you to build a website yourself easily without the help of a web developer 100% uptime guaranteed. Click this link [url]zillionkingexpress.com/5XZS[/url] and start immediately
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
xpert210:
Note that Free Https security certificate is guaranteed with them, you will get free Https security on each hosting package you purchase, for as low as N300 only.. Free Softaculous App Installer, Also free website builder is enabled for you to build a website yourself easily without the help of a web developer 100% uptime guaranteed
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
xpert210:
Note that Free Https security certificate is guaranteed with them, you will get free Https security on each hosting package you purchase, for as low as N300 only.. Free Softaculous App Installer, Also free website builder is enabled for you to build a website yourself easily without the help of a web developer 100% uptime guaranteed
Get a reliable hosting
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2018
xpert210:

I hosted one and there was no https security please stop lying
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by xpert210: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2018
owelle22:

I hosted one and there was no https security please stop lying
You don't know what you are saying, this gullible man, I have a lot of website there, and all have Https security SSL. You better go and dump the script you install on your Cpanel that is not configured to use Https, and stop saying trash about a legit hosting company. MIND YOUR WORDS
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2018
xpert210:

You don't know what you are saying, this gullible man, I have a lot of website there, and all have Https security SSL. You better go and dump the script you install on your Cpanel that is not configured to use Https, and stop saying trash about a legit hosting company. MIND YOUR WORDS

Your generation is gullible ...you really don't have sense

Funny enough I haven't installed anything on it
Check www.infinity passions.com (close the cap) and stop coming here to make noise about what you don't know.
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2018
xpert210:

Why don't you ask what you don't know, this domain name am seeing, I don't think you are the owner or it has expired... It is showing Godaddy, when I said you are gullible you don't believe me, you need to go for more orientation on what you don't know... Nigerian people and ignorant is like Jubril and Fraud

Your the one that is gullible and needs orientation if not you will know what is parking ..... A domain I bought from godaddy and hosted in your so called zillion king hosting ....it still shows godaddy parking because I haven't touched it. See screenshot below of what your so called SSL is saying...orishirishi

Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2018
xpert210:

Your generation is gullible ...you really don't have sense

Funny enough I haven't installed anything on it
Check www.infinity passions.com (close the cap) and stop coming here to make noise about what you don't know.
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2018
xpert210:

You have not even updated your domain name server to the hosting Nameserver that you bought, that is why it is showing godaddy and you come here saying what you don't know.. Why all that na??

What has nameservers got to do with SSL (https)??

Prove me wrong that the website I hosted has SSL and I will apologize

The domain is here for everyone to see

Stop lying...that money is too small
Please use your brain
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by clintoo1: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2018
you can Count on Naijadomains , they have the best hosting plans with only 3k u get 30gb storage
Re: Don't Let Any Hosting Company Give You Problem ,use This Hosting Company NOW >>> by owelle22(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
xpert210:

Oga please stop all this insult, that is too much.. You see that Domain name that you showed is not connected with the hosting yet.. When you read the Hosting Account Information sent to your mail, you will see what am saying, you have to update the Nameserver to the hosting Nameserver that you bought.... The domain name is still using Godaddy Nameserver,Go and update it to the domain name to zillion Nameserver, immediately you do that, it must not show Godaddy again, this zillion is the hosting av been using to develop all my clients website, and all have free Https, please relax and listen to what am saying..... Login to your Godaddy account and change your domain name Nameserver to zillion Nameserver, If you had bought the domain name from Zillion, their is no need for you to change anything... Nameserver is meant to connect a domain name with a hosting account which is the Server.

OK at least this is a polite response
I will do it now and revert

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ellis Island Admin / Starcomms Introduces 50 Hours Internet Package / Get The MTN Magic Sim Configuration @ #700 For Unlimited Free Browsing For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.