Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi (541 Views)

Patience Jonathan To Know Fate Of $8.4m, N7.4bn On July 1 / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Patience Jonathan Tenders Video Evidence To Explain How She Got $8.4m And N7.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi by JosEast(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2018
A former Chief of Army Staff, General Ishaya Bamaiyi, yesterday told a Lagos High Court that a notorious fraudster, Fred Ajudua, collected millions of dollar from him on behalf of a legal luminary Chief Afe Babalola in 25 tranches.

He informed Justice Josephine Oyefeso that the defendant collected the money during the pendency of criminal trial before a Lagos court for allegation of attempted murder of late Kudirat Abiola.

Bamaiyi said that apart from his personal money, he collected money from his friends, wife and staff to hire Babalola for his legal representation.

He said Ajudua collected the money while in Kirikiri Maximum prison, hospital bed at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital and when he was discharged before going to Indian hospital for treatment.

He said in 2004, Ajudua collected money from him and his associates six times; while in 2005, he collected money from the same categories of people nineteen times.

“When on admission at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, my friends and personal staffs delivered money to him while in prison. He also collected money from my wife twice, one inside the prison and the other one outside the prison.

“Anytime money was released by me or any of my staff, I recorded them in my diary. In 2004, he collected money six times and in 2005, he collected money nineteen times.

“Anytime money was released both in the hospital and out of the hospital, he would call me on phone to confirm.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/alleged-8-4m-fraud-ajudua-got-money-from-me-25-times-bamaiyi.html

Re: Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Fred Ajudua: The Greatest fraudster in the history of Nigeria.

So, wetin this story teach us now!

1 Like

Re: Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi by hisgrace090: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2018
A headless storey that neither have beggining nor end.
Re: Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi by Born2Breed(f): 9:02am On Nov 27, 2018
Ajudua......Adebendel....these 419 kingpins dealt with politicians and corrupt government officials.

Most can't say anything coz their money were not legal
Re: Alleged $8.4m Fraud: Ajudua Got Money From Me 25 Times — Bamaiyi by FarahAideed: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2018
N.a. wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Coup Foiled By 21 Lawmakers In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly / Igue Festival: Edo Govt Delegation Visits Oba Ewuare II At Ugie Ewere Ceremony / Answer Atiku Now, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.