Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Top Managerial Positions Axailable - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Managerial Positions Axailable (1122 Views)

Managerial Roles In An Investment Company / Vacancies At PZ Nigeria – Managerial Positions At Different Locations / Academic Staff Recruitment At Chrisland University (many Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 6:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Marketing, production and accounting managerial positions are available in an event company in Aguda Lagos State. Interested candidates should apply. Highly skilled with good vocal authority .Minimum of five years experience required. Renumeration very attractive.

Call 08159900331. Send your cvs to kingdomanagers@yahoo.com
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Still searching for qualified personnel
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
you people keep recruiting for different positions yet have no jobs..my experience...sometime last year...we were invited for interview, got there and it was a church, did fellowship with you guys in the church and asked to draft business plan/proposal for non-exixtent supposedly guided by the holy spirit to be submitted with a deadline..and never got back to any one,...from what i think....no job exists there..just speaking from my experience.. i do not know if they have jobs available now though

1 Like

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
captainking:
you people keep recruiting for different positions yet have no jobs..my experience...sometime last year...we were invited for interview, got there and it was a church, did fellowship with you guys in the church and asked to draft business plan/proposal for non-exixtent supposedly guided by the holy spirit to be submitted with a deadline..and never got back to any one,...from what i think....no job exists there..just speaking from my experience.. i do not know if they have jobs available now though

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Guy u made my day!!!!

That's why I love this NairaLand....at least Guys will desist from applying after reading your experience....

Lmao!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Randy91:

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Guy u made my day!!!!

That's why I love this NairaLand....at least Guys will desist from applying after reading your experience....

Lmao!!!!
My brother... I tire oo.. Imagine spending over 3 hours there.. Did praises and worship with them.. Studied t he bible and prayed.. Even one of the candidates that came became the drummer boy.. Hahahhahahaa... After which the owner of the company came to give speech.. And gave us a list of business not yet stared... Telling us that God told her to start these businesses that we should pick the ones we are interested in.. Saying we should draft business plan for the non existent buseinss which we will start ourselves.. No talk of office yet.. And we were invited pretty that once.. I was the only one that did not submit my business plan Cos I stepped us l credit it was brain drain that was gonna happen... And yes.. I picked auto business.. What pained me most was the strict deadline given to submit it and that I wasted time there cos I was working.. Damn..
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
captainking:

My brother... I tire oo.. Imagine spending over 3 hours there.. Did praises and worship with them.. Studied t he bible and prayed.. Even one of the candidates that came became the drummer boy.. Hahahhahahaa... After which the owner of the company came to give speech.. And gave us a list of business not yet stared... Telling us that God told her to start these businesses that we should pick the ones we are interested in.. Saying we should draft business plan for the non existent buseinss which we will start ourselves.. No talk of office yet.. And we were invited pretty that once.. I was the only one that did not submit my business plan Cos I stepped us l credit it was brain drain that was gonna happen... And yes.. I picked auto business.. What pained me most was the strict deadline given to submit it and that I wasted time there cos I was working.. Damn..

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahabababhahahahahahah

Drummer boy

Funke!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by AkaChizzy: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
[quote author=captainking post=73350771]you people keep recruiting for different positions yet have no jobs..my experience...sometime last year...we were invited for interview, got there and it was a church, did fellowship with you guys in the church and asked to draft business plan/proposal for non-exixtent supposedly guided by the holy spirit to be submitted with a deadline..and never got back to any one,...from what i think....no job exists there..just speaking from my experience.. i do not know if they have jobs available now though
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Olamsoh: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
captainking:

That Monicker is very notorious...................... I would have blown open her ass but do you findings.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Olamsoh:
grin grin grin grin ;DThat Monicker is very notorious...................... I would have blown open her ass but do you findings.
Well bro...if you have similar or different experience,,you can post it here.. we learn everyday..
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2018
captainking:

Well bro...if you have similar or different experience,,you can post it here.. we learn everyday..
Well thank God thatt we are not 419ners.
If you did well, you will be taken. But if not, why are fighting over it? A lot of people has gotten employment from us also through this medium. You applied as a business developper but did not make it. If you are defrauded in any way. State it here.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Our accountant. All our fabricators, business develloppers on jwelries and online mall are all from this medium. I dont understand your pain.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2018
Cmarketer:
Well thank God thatt we are not 419ners.
If you did well, you will be taken. But if not, why are fighting over it? A lot of people has gotten employment from us also through this medium. You applied as a business developper but did not make it. If you are defrauded in any way. State it here.
Sorry but I did not mention fraud.. Yes I applied.. And was invited Severally...but I deliberately opted out after seeing the modalities involved.. But those of us that came created a whatsapp group.. And discovered nobody was taken... Except you are saying that no one among over 20 candidates was smart enough to be taken?? Which I highly doubt... Anyways.. Just sharing my experience

1 Like

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 6:28am On Dec 05, 2018
Cmarketer:
Our accountant. All our fabricators, business develloppers on jwelries and online mall are all from this medium. I dont understand your pain.
Actually..there is no pain.. Pls understand what I wrote... I know you guys are real.. But at the time you guys invited us.. No jobs existed there... My take
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2018
But hpw can there be no job and one is advertising. Currently we are establishing a Ghana branch of the company, hence the need for the top management posts.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Olamsoh: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2018
Shut! up!!!!!!!!!!!!! which Ghana? the project you are yet to complete in Lekki and the case you have pending in a police station, plus those you left jobless in Your Ikorodu Factory and your Surulere branch, if you dare comment again, I will spill the beans.
Cmarketer:
But hpw can there be no job and one is advertising. Currently we are establishing a Ghana branch of the company, hence the need for the top management posts.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2018
Olamsoh:
Shut! up!!!!!!!!!!!!! which Ghana? the project you are yet to complete in Lekki and the case you have pending in a police station, plus those you left jobless in Your Ikorodu Factory and your Surulere branch, if you dare comment again, I will spill the beans.

Ooooh old story, that holds no sway. We do not have any project pending in Lekki as the so called pending project has been finished and its in use since early 2017.
And currently we have a new case in the police. On breaking and entry by one of our security men. He is ready to join the jobless market again when released.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Olamsoh: 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Really?! I sure you area new employee ask Halima, Nenoma, Lizzy Engineer, Kingsley and co, but if this is Madam, try and face one thing at a time, I rest my case
Cmarketer:

Ooooh old story, that holds no sway. We do not have any project pending in Lekki as the so called pending project has been finished and its in use since early 2017.
And currently we have a new case in the police. On breaking and entry by one of our security men. He is ready to join the jobless market again when released.
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Cmarketer(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Olamsoh:
Really?! I sure you area new employee ask Halima, Nenoma, Lizzy Engineer, Kingsley and co, but if this is Madam, try and face one thing at a time, I rest my case

Am not a new staff .My madam does not have time for mediocrity at all, And these people you mentioned are Madam's beloved. Especially Lizzy, the object of madam's admiration; who took up an engineering assignment and she did it better than the so-called engineers
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Olamsoh: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy, Better than Kingsley, Cornelius and Co.,
Cmarketer:

Am not a new staff .My madam does not have time for mediocrity at all, And these people you mentioned are Madam's beloved. Especially Lizzy, the object of madam's admiration; who took up an engineering assignment and she did it better than the so-called engineers
No wahala!
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by justent: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lol, this moniker is the madam herself and she is forming a staff here... must you take your fake and scarm life everywere? an old witch who did not spare her family just because of money, yet you owe your workers salaries.
this woman was accused of killing her husband who was never sick(just died of attack) and she did not deny it,she was accused of killing her first son, and now the second son is now an slowpoke,no longer with his senses, remaining two children now, court she was chased out of the office she was using to scarm people because she owe landlord for years and later start forging documents to claim the building, its at 59 adeniran ogunsanya, surulere, go and make enquiry, very one around knows.
she planned using someone at office for rituals but when it leaked to us, almost all us the workers stopped going to work till now. let her come and deny anything here and I will tell nairanders more.

1 Like

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by AkaChizzy: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
justent:
Lol, this moniker is the madam herself and she is forming a staff here... must you take your fake and scarm life everywere? an old witch who did not spare her family just because of money, yet you owe your workers salaries.
this woman was accused of killing her husband who was never sick(just died of attack) and she did not deny it,she was accused of killing her first son, and now the second son is now an slowpoke,no longer with his senses, remaining two children now, court she was chased out of the office she was using to scarm people because she owe landlord for years and later start forging documents to claim the building, its at 59 adeniran ogunsanya, surulere, go and make enquiry, very one around knows.
she planned using someone at office for rituals but when it leaked to us, almost all us the workers stopped going to work till now. let her come and deny anything here and I will tell nairanders more.

These allegations are heavy, you shouldn't have. This is a public domain, pls delete

1 Like

Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by Olamsoh: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2019
shocked
AkaChizzy:

These allegations are heavy, you shouldn't have. This is a public domain, pls delete
Re: Top Managerial Positions Axailable by captainking(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2019
wow...so much information here...interesting. God please take control

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOW Do I Get To KPMG Towers At VI From Agbara / Uber Drivers Needed. / We Are Looking For Engaging TV Presenters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.