Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) (36158 Views)

10 Different Types Of Nigerian Barbers / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by landmark86: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Assent, consent abi that ur ascent?
Never mind me abeg
Na the way the tin dey vex me no allow me check spelling.

"CONSENT" I mean
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Mankosi: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2018
jimjemo:
Your English is poor, nairaland should please reject some post that are grammatically correct!
grammatically correct?
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by BuhariBuster: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2018
jimjemo:
Your English is poor, nairaland should please reject some post that are grammatically correct!

I hail you o Mr grammar
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Hoodbilonia: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2018
i get two sure jeans
35k worth but length too long and a bit baggy
just small slim fitting
i dey fear. its been 8months nw
d last tailor i gave a jean of 5k to slim fit
ended up messing up everything
i had to convert it to shorts
abeg if nor be your size
drop am
u must see your exact normal length
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by dukeo(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Mrop:
As december is moving closer, lets looks at some Nigerian tailors and how they disappoint their client.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/different-types-of-nigerian-tailors-meme-collections/

Where's number 4?
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by dizzle101(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2018
landmark86:
The most annoying things about Nigerians tailors is that give them 10yards of cloth, before you know they don sew 8yards give you sew the remaining 2yards give their pikin (child) without your consent.

Say na me no get baby/kid to give?
Nonsense
na so one do me o, i give am material to sew for me when i go to collect my cloth em don use the remaining material sew short for himself.
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by dominique(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2018
SweetBuns:
What kind of tailor does this?
E be like say to sell Im market no hungry am

One SU tailor my mum's friend introduced us to was like that. Nothing she sewed ever fit. When I took one of the shapeless clothes she sewed for me to ammend, said she doesn't sew body fitting clothes. We had to engage another tailor.
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by noona(f): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2018
I just love my tailor though.. She's good
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Seeker091: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2018
Why the rejection if they're grammatically correct? Confuse being!
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Seeker091: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2018
BuhariBuster:

I hail you o Mr grammar
Don't mind the idiotsad
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Wahala90: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by darkelf: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2018
landmark86:
The most annoying things about Nigerians tailors is that give them 10yards of cloth, before you know they don sew 8yards give you sew the remaining 2yards give their pikin (child) without your consent.

Say na me no get baby/kid to give?
Nonsense

Hahahaha. This cracked me up more than the memes
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by mclorenzo(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2018
grin

Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Tunby(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2018
You guys still don't know the difference between a Tailor and a Fashion designer. Please use google and stop disrespecting Tailors. My dad is one. So am I
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Tommy2420: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2018
@JIMJEMA read what you wrote is it good english? Before you critisize others
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by BABANGBALI: 10:30am On Nov 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
extremely dry
very very dry
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by BrutusOj(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2018
verifiablefacts:

any statistic to back that up,and have you gone round the country?
that one has forgotten that all 95 percent of the clothes he buys in the market were sown in Aba. From boxer shorts, T shirts, plane trousers, jeans, suits, etc. Thumbs up to Aba tailors jaree
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by landmark86: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
darkelf:

Hahahaha. This cracked me up more than the memes
Just the truth
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by landmark86: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2018
dizzle101:
na so one do me o, i give am material to sew for me when i go to collect my cloth em don use the remaining material sew short trouser for himself.

Lol
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by vincixpresso: 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
extremely dry

Your problem big ooo. Only bank alert can help you
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by business4all: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
jimjemo:

Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by verifiablefacts: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2018
BrutusOj:
that one has forgotten that all 95 percent of the clothes he buys in the market were sown in Aba. From boxer shorts, T shirts, plane trousers, jeans, suits, etc. Thumbs up to Aba tailors jaree
thumbs up to all good Nigerian tailors
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by Idydarling(f): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mrblaster:
send some of your works
chat me up on WhatsApp please
Re: Different Types of Nigerian Tailors (Meme) by olamidedivotee(f): 2:49am On Sep 04, 2021
Chai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboyā€ˇ / Photos: The Power Of Makeup / Photo Of A Woman Wearing Palm Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.