Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

What Is A City [ Wisdom For The City ] Jaaziah Peters - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is A City [ Wisdom For The City ] Jaaziah Peters (213 Views)

This Is Onitsha, The City With The Highest Number Of Storey Buildings / 100 Words Of Wisdom For wise people only. / Words Of Wisdom For The Proud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is A City [ Wisdom For The City ] Jaaziah Peters by Jazzomoney(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Kindly Join our Whatsapp group using this link below :

https:///Ek6BRuG9deQEyhM52z57Ck

To invite Jaaziah Peters as a Keynote speaker at your event, call: 08028322329 or visit: www.rainspeech.com

Wisdom Empire presents:
WISDOM FOR THE CITY
What is a "CITY"?
The very first time I read in the Bible that "the Labour of fools weary them, for they do not know how to go to the city" this saying baffled me alot because in the orient, every city had great walls built to surround and protect it; which makes the city to have a central gateway serving as an entrance into the city. And everyone will know where the gate is, it is not hidden. So why will you now tell me that someone does not know how to enter the city. It simply means that there is a spiritual dimension to that scripture. There is a revelation in it, a mystery that needs to be unveiled. So I began to think and dig deep.

After several months of spiritual journey and growth, puhf!!!... My spiritual eyes got opened and since then I began to get unusual insight into the word city.

On this fateful day, I attended an evening service at the potters house of glory, and as I was stepping out of the glass house, I heard the phrase " WISDOM FOR THE CITY " and instantly I saw a picture of the patriarch father Abraham as he raised his head to look towards Sodom after the destruction of the city, and I asked myself that "I thought the city was destroyed by the angels, how come the city still exists,"? Because the first city that existed was the garden of Eden and when the citizens were expelled from the city, the city desist from existing, such that, today when people go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem they don't visit the garden of Eden because no one knows the location anymore. So since it happened that in the first city, when the citizens were evacuated from the city, the city does not exist anymore, I was thinking the same would be the case with Sodom and Gomorrah.

It was stated that the city was destroyed, but today when people go to Jerusalem, they do visit Sodom and Gomorrah.
It suddenly dawned on me that the location is not the city. "people are the city". So when the angels destroyed the people, Bible said "the city was destroyed".

Now if you bring this analogy to modern Palance, the word "city" is a polysemantic word, meaning; it is a word with several meanings.
The word "city" could mean :
1. A person
2. A people
3. A Business
4. A career
5. A sector of the economy
6. A location.

And there are five things you can do to a city.
1. You can build a city
2. Enter a city
3. Dominate a city
4. Conquer a city
5. Destroy a city
While there are innumerable things that you can do in a city

figuratively, this means, you can build a person, enter a person, dominate a person, conquer a person or destroy a person. This same concept apples to a business, career, sector of the economy or location.
I discovered that virtually everything that applies to a city can be applied to a business, person, career or sector of the economy.
From the next article we will begin to examine how to deduce Wisdom from the attributes of a city and apply it to our lives, businesses, careers. Etc.
I my humble self; Jaaziah Peters: the man for the city.

Tel: +2348028322329
I.G: @wisdomempires

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/

(1) (Reply)

Preparing For Banking Exams / Start Your Online Education Here / Multi Country Option For Higher Education Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.