Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,255 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (35157 Views)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Brightest04(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2018
You're just right.Nnamdi Kalu the Satan and Judas from the south east is a man with no brain and leading brainless people.

I can't just believe how in this broad-day age,some people are still living in the dark-age far gone.

Even some foolish politicians bought the dreg product of Nnamdi Kalu and are using it to fight for their party interest to gain power.They pay huge sums of money to foreign journalists to help them back up their fake and evil claim.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Unik3030: 9:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Rickyzagy:
If you call this man Muhammad Buhari then you must be something worst than zombie
y be say Na only igbos n Igbos carry this useless hallucination for head pass? is it that their hate for buhari no dey gree Dem see road again

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by bluefilm: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
aikorodo:
I don't understand what the writer is saying here. I was thinking he wants to debunk all the proves by Nnamdi Kanu. So Mr writer, President Buhari is a public Figure and therefore should be accountable to Nigerians; no matter how stupid the allegations are, make out time to disprove them instead of telling us how inappropriate the origin of the story is. Leave the messenger and take the massage!

The best way to handle simpletons who reason they way you do is to allow such people to continue to stew in their self-delusion.

When you become tired of deceiving thyself, you will cure yourself of such delusions.

It's that easy.

Just take a look at your very poor reasoning.

First you indirectly admitted that it is a stupid allegation.

But you went ahead to say that any sensible person should go ahead to waste his precious time just to disprove a very stupid allegation.

For what reason, if I may ask?

Nonsense. sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by buhariguy(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
okokobioko1:
this conspiracy theory unfortunately has festered long enough. to me its a fictional talk, but our president handlers need to be very careful.
in the game of power, when conspiracy theory arise as fallacy two things can play out
(1) keep quiet about the fake rumors and don't act.
(2) pick up the rumor, profile the details and tear it piece by piece.
in that regard you would have done justice to the fake news because of the caliber of persons involved our amiable PMB President.
Remember no matter how much you might think you like your president that does not take away that realities should not be dealt with on the altar of TRUTH and put the peddlers of the fake theory to shame. but not by insulting them because, you have a take to push his handlers to bring our President out for media chat to shame this guys that is what option 2 i provided above stand for.
you are right, but these jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist will still understand to believe how foolish they are,
As of sept 1st 2017 when buhari came back, they said buhari is a vegetable and dry bone after shouting of his death since 2017 Feb,
How come a dead and a clone buhari since Feb will turn to vegetable after 7months of cloning.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by 77up(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
Story! All we know is that buhari is dead and that infiltrator in aso rock is jibril from Sudan grin
Trying to argue with you and your lots is like trying to argue with a mad man that he's mad .

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2018
All this Kanu madness only harm Igbos and no one else. Not even PMB who will win a second term more easily now that Obigotry is on the Atiku ticket. Obi, aside being an all round bigot, will now have the stain of questionable sanity attached to him. Many will not be ready to risk voting a ticket with Obi on it even if they hate PMB.

The fear of what Igbos will do in power, given the tacit support Kanu and IPOB have in the SE, will hinder Igbos politically from now on. Okorocha, Igbokwe and a few reasonable Igbos warned of this but the propensity of some Igbos for self-harm is simply incredible.

Kanu has managed to make others view Igbos as a people of questionable sanity because many non-Igbos , on social media, are now talking of how they are shocked at how intelligent Igbo friends they previously respected can swallow this ridiculous tale. Many are now concluding that it can only be strong hatred making these folks illogical and entirely irrational.

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Wahala90: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Na so e be even for YARADUA matter.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Notable that the two IPOB Yoruba mad men FFK ,with brain fired by cocaine, and the pomo empty barrel ex-Governor (Fayose) are roundly rejected in the SW as jokers not to be taken seriously.

We all remember Fayose saying Buhari will never return to Nigeria aliave and FFK wild tales of Kanu been held on a ship. Yorubas quickly distanced themselves from thos two 'weres' since it became quickly obvious they belong in an asylum.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by mvem(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
EternalTruths:
Only Afonjas refused to ask for DNA test to be conducted because they hope to rule after Jubril
...social media has killed our brains... You feel the president would do a dna test for your satisfaction... And who wil" authenticate the DNA result, is it not still the presidency... Why should a radio station be thinking and reasoning for you...smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2018
mvem:
...social media has killed our brains... You feel the president would do a dna test for your satisfaction... And who wil" authenticate the DNA result, is it not still the presidency... Why should a radio station be thinking and reasoning for you...smh

Don't mind them. The democratically elected leader of the biggest black nation in the world should join issues with the leader of a proscribed group to then take his hat off publicly, undergo a DNA test and speak Fulani language before the press.

Some people don't even recognise their own madness. Like I said, this lunacy only affects good Igbos as they will be viewed as insane too because of the madness flowing unchecked from the SE right now. Tragic sha.

4 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by jayextra(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
So u woke up this morning,sat down and typed this derailed shii,ibu ewu...Damn u nid a brain transplant...Jubril ball licker.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by bestpunterever: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
shut hup, all hafonjas have tiger scratch hon their face
k
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by stev120(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2018
BubuZombi:
Nigeria Is Creative!

Imagine All Those Guys Busy Photoshoping Buhari's Image, they are really Trying ooo.

if you think the image is photoshoped post the original pictures lets debate it...

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Haddock(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
The wailers are just irredeemable.....
Make we follow dem play small ludo games too.....
Shameless people with chicken brain! grin
Guy, abeg no kee person here o...

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by biztip: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
byhari or jubril, hardship wan kill us

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by bisongue(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Those who do not believe that Buhari is Jubril, do not ONLY need help but are FOOLISH!

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Sammyblaq(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Abba Kyari for no die now...
Wetin kill am sef?
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by ezy2: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
delzbaba:
I believe this one sha...
YES O!,EITHER JUBRIL OR BUHARI BACK TO DAURA
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Rickyzagy: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
toprealman:
Look at the face of Aisha.
show me recent pictures of the man you call Buhari. I bet you can never find it.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by gr8minds: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
you are the one that needs help
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by techliteup: 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
That True, #ATIKUPLAN
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by sinator(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
OP. You are not being unbaised..
You are simply on the side which believes Buhari is alive.

Am not saying he is dead o.
But if you want to put up a post like this. Add some logic and fact to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Tejiriseth(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
Or Abacha
hisexcellency34:
If it's that easy, why can't they clone the late Yar' Adua?
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Tejiriseth(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
How do you by yourself know this.?
OdikwaRisky:
Story! All we know is that buhari is dead and that infiltrator in aso rock is jibril from Sudan grin
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by naturefellow(m): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Jamb question ke?

But why punish Buhari for an offence Jubril committed?

Are they the same?

Jubril can go but Buhari remains president till 2023.

no way pls!
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by PStacks(m): 8:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
So you think if Nnamdi Kanu were to be a Yoruba boy, Yoruba people wouldnt have caught him, tied him up and taken him to a mental facility to reset his brain for him..

you lie.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by njelrapheal: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
marvinsync:

lol u quoted points as to why people thought buhari was fake but what is ur point as how buhari is real?

I have argued this over and over again with people
I'll list points on how buhari could be dead I'll list several even show them pics but they say it's nonsense I'll ask they why ... how can they prove its nonsense then they start beating about the bush

fact we don't know for sure buhari is dead but it's worth considering with all the points brought up because the fact is it's possible (u can argue this with me if u like), ur being irrational by just shutting down ur mind like dis
I wish I could give u a hundred likes

1 Like

Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by celeiyke: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=Peacemaker5128 post=73338270]IPOB mumu no be small
[/quote
U mean BH toys?
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by PFRB: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buhari cannot remove his cap.
Buhari cannot speak Fufulde.
What else do you want? ? ?
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by fx45(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

All of you demanding for DNA test must have your brains under your feet.

A mad man made some unfounded claims with idiotic evidence.

The same mad man does not have the DNA result of Buhari available to him yet is demanding for a DNA test to be conducted as if anyone but his deluded ipob followers take him seriously.so assuming a DNA test is conducted, what previous DNA result would you compare it to?

You claim to be educated right? Show me the already existing DNA database or DNA record of Buhari you would use to compare a new DNA test with.

You wailers wail with so much noise and gusto yet are so empty.
You're not smart...

Yusuf and Zhara are the control DNA evidence we need to nail the coffin of the Sudanese impostor.
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by Peacemaker5128: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=celeiyke post=73361396][/quote] no the pigs swimming in the mud
Re: Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish by okongo(m): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2018
fx45:
You're not smart...

Yusuf and Zhara are the control DNA evidence we need to nail the coffin of the Sudanese impostor.
you people will soon say those ones are clone. ad if cloning is ethically allowed or available for humans. Nnamdi kanu is a clone. he was killed by the federal government and cloned by Israeli

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / More Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Tinubu, Governors At NEC Meeting / Buhari Urges Malians To Accept Government Of National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.