Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State (418 Views)

Ortom In EFCC Custody / 2023: Tinubu Meets Wike, Makinde, Ortom In London - Vanguard / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by iyaji121: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2018
The failure of Governor Ortom of Benue State at the 2019 polls is eminent, see some of the major reasons: 1) failure to pay salaries and pensions from the very beginning of his tenure.
2) indebtedness to so many contractors even those who have finished their contracts.
3) series of strikes by workers of Benue State University Teaching Hospital as a result of non-payment of arrears, lack of promotions and more importantly, decayed infrastructures, lack of water, blown off roofs, non completion of sewage systems etc.
4) total neglect of the three main General Hospitals in the state, as a matter of fact, they are worst than village clinics, they are in complete state of disrepair. Patients and workers defecates in the bushes, because, there are no toilets, water, and drugs.
5) lost of so many lives, not from Fulani herdsmen alone, but from hunger and diseases.
This is a total call to vote out Ortom who is unrepentant liar. He must not be allowed to come back to the Government House, prison is the best place for him.
Finally, the Most Shocking part of it all is that, the Governor is planning to travel to Jerusalem this week with about Two Hundred and Fifty People (250). My question is where are the funds coming from.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Naija politics sha....
Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by JohnFrankling(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2018
Not payment of salaries should be made a crime against humanity
Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by Susu888(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2018
Dis guy dey suffer sha! Blood of the Alleged Fulani Herdsmen{Ortom’s secret militia) victims is haunting him for sure! wink
Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2018
grin

Cry cry governor
Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by orisa37: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Ortom hasn't failed. He is a son of Success. Miyetti allah Fulani Herdsmen are the Thugs, Hooligans, Scoffers and Failures. Just watch till they perish IJN AMEN.

1 Like

Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by Turantula(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
My muslim friend @OP, I can understand your pain about his refusal to repeal the anti grazing bill. Take heart
Re: The Failure Of Governor Ortom In Benue State by mikeweezy(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2018
that was when him was in APC

(1) (Reply)

"Give Me Nigeria And Ghana,within A Year I Will Transform Them Into First Class / Boko Haram Using Drones, Foreign Fighters – Army / Akwa-ibom House: See How Pathetic The Apc Has Become

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.