Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, November 27,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, November 27,2018 (175 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Living Faith 4th Pre-shiloh Encounter Service November 27 2022 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday, November 27,2018 by femoint007(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, November 27, 2018) *Before The Gate Shuts*

(Sing: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceaseth........)

1.Thank You, Father, for Your mercy and grace, that combine to restrain You from bringing instant judgement upon me, whenever I sin.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, count me among those that You will have mercy and compassion upon, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let me never abuse or take Your grace and mercy, over my life for granted; put Your fear in me, and let it turn my heart from evil, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to repent and turn away from sin, before my cup becomes full, that the gates of mercy and grace, are not shut against me, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, order my steps in Your word, and let not any iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, give me a conscience that is devoid of malice towards men, and, You, my God, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never harden my heart against Your word, and never allow the gates of Your mercy and grace, to be shut perpetually over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let Your love, grace and mercy, be renewed daily over Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Has God Let You Down? / Help! I Need A Job. / Mistakes Are Opportunities To Learn Something New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.