Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

'If You Feel Pressure,stay Home And Watch On TV': Mourinho Tells His Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'If You Feel Pressure,stay Home And Watch On TV': Mourinho Tells His Players (284 Views)

Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / Poland Vs Nigeria: Super Eagles Boss Wants His Players To Perform Without Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'If You Feel Pressure,stay Home And Watch On TV': Mourinho Tells His Players by queenonyebiri1(f): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Jose Mourinho says his players would be better off staying at home and watching Manchester United on television if they cannot handle the pressure of playing at Old Trafford.
Saturday’s drab goalless draw at home to Crystal Palace means United have only won three of their nine games at Old Trafford in all competitions this season.

The opening two Champions League Group H encounters at home to Valencia and Juventus ended with a draw and a defeat respectively as United failed to score on both occasions.

They face Young Boys on Tuesday night looking to avoid an unwanted record of going three European games at Old Trafford without a goal for the first time in the club’s history.

Mourinho was reluctant to accept that United are better away from home at the moment, but he had an emphatic message for any player who felt cowed by the prospect of playing at Old Trafford.

"If you feel pressure stay at home and when I say “home” I don't say stadium home, I say home home and watch on TV," said the United boss, who has orchestrated away wins over Young Boys and Juventus in this season’s Champions League.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2018/11/if-you-feel-pressure-stay-at-home-and.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: 'If You Feel Pressure,stay Home And Watch On TV': Mourinho Tells His Players by Dadabanton49: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Smile, this man funny ooo.
Re: 'If You Feel Pressure,stay Home And Watch On TV': Mourinho Tells His Players by JohnFrankling(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Buying Betting Tips Online / I Relocated To South Africa From America Because I Enjoyed The 2010 World Cup / Daily Sport Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.