Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? (1150 Views)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023 / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2018
lipsrsealed. $2m

Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by PRYCE(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2018
Cos of the march or fundraiser? Which one?
Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by Bizmagnet: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2018
It is obvious you cannot compete for such a position in Nigeria without money. The form fee alone is outrageous. The cabals have configured the political system in such a way that only those who have looted the commonwealth will keep contesting because you don't really feel pains when you spend money you didn't work for. The main motive for buying votes at thousands of Naira irrespective of the population of voters. The youth wey dey husle like me go calculate am well before thinking of contesting because most of Nigerian youths are more likely going to vote the cabals even with the conspicuous looking skills. Untill the youth arise...untill then! My vote is reserved this time around

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by ednut1(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2018
PRYCE:
Cos of the march or fundraiser? Which one?
fundraiser na
Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by PRYCE(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2018
ednut1:
fundraiser na
I thought he launched the fundraiser to enable his campaigns? This is not a loan.

I'm not seeing any ulterior motive here oo.

Maybe you should help me out!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by ednut1(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2018
PRYCE:
I thought he launched the fundraiser to enable his campaigns? This is not a loan.

I'm not seeing any ulterior motive here oo.

Maybe you should help me out!
accountability . Do u think he would spend all on election

1 Like

Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by PRYCE(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2018
ednut1:
accountability . Do u think he would spend all on election
Lol I get you now!
Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by SingleWahala(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Real Reason Sowore Is Contesting ??? by TopeQs: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin

I don't know how true this is but common, we need to wise up in this country...

Rich people are playing poker with our ideology, religion, tribe and so on, they keep getting richer and we keep fighting over them.

Hopefully all this will stop soon.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures from PDP Kano South Rally / Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign / See Who Prophesied About 2019 Elections Back In 2015 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.