Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,701 members, 7,816,870 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Actress Fella Makafui New Boyfriend, Medikal Buys Her Another Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Fella Makafui New Boyfriend, Medikal Buys Her Another Car (927 Views)

Fella Makafui New Boyfriend Shows Off His Cars After Sugar Daddy Collect GF Cars / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Fella Makafui New Boyfriend, Medikal Buys Her Another Car by NaijaCelebrity: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Rapper Medikal has added another car to the one he bought for girlfriend Fella some days ago.

The rapper after promising to buy her girlfriend private jet amidst public troll on the used car he bought for the girl has added another surprise.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share a photo of the two cars whiles thanking his boyfriend.

See caption below....

I thought i was dreaming but mehn Sh**t is Real ... My baby just added a different flavor....The battle is of the lord, thanks Baby I Go Love you make you Bore !!! @amgmedikal@amgmedikal !!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-fella-makafui-new-boyfriend-medikal-buys-her-another-car/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Actress Fella Makafui New Boyfriend, Medikal Buys Her Another Car by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2018
Na ur time....enjoy!
Re: Actress Fella Makafui New Boyfriend, Medikal Buys Her Another Car by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2018
This girl dey pull weight oo. Sugar Daddy collected, boyfriend has replaced. And he knows her history.

(1) (Reply)

Flyboy INC Frontman, Kizz Daniel Super Dope In Nice Outfits (see Photos) / Street Take Over!!! Small Doctor Buys A Porsche Cayanne (see Photo) / Music Video ; T Classic - Nobody Fine Pass You (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.