Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure (785 Views)

Troops Destroy Boko Haram Camps In Bala Maduri, Recover Equipment / Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram's Gun Trucks / Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by EzegeNG: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives, Gudaji Kazaure, has asked President Buhari to appoint him as the leader of a special taskforce that will go into the dreaded Sambisa forest to destroy Boko Haram members.

According to Kazaure, he is a hunter and knows the nooks and cranny of the dreaded forest.

"Let the President appoint me. I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters. Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead''
he said

Watch The Hilarious Video HERE

https://zenithnaija.com/allow-me-to-go-into-sambisa-forest-to-destroy-boko-haram-members-gudaji-kazaure/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by niceprof: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Now that's a real man talking,not those that promised to lead from the front but three years after ,are still blaming the past administration.
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by sukerefakere(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2018
Allow me access to your bank details, ATM cards and your properties before you go

....and die
Meanwhile visi
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by Sirjamo: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2018
Don't commit suicide
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by mercenary: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
Suicide mission
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by thepussyking(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2018
Look at this cow. spit on poverty savage nutyeast. spit.
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by NaijaRoyelty: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Mission impossible
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by Olatunji1929: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2018
Rip to you inadvance say my greeting to mrs kazaure the incoming widow
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by IamD18: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2018
Only The lifeless Jubril can go to Bokoharam's camp without a gun and come out alive because he's their sponsor.
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by sukerefakere(m): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Help this young man
Re: Allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Boko Haram Members — Hon. Kazaure by orisa37: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Kazaure is drunk. He is not a serious Legislator.

(1) (Reply)

Video From 2011 Showing Elrufai Attesting To Facts About Atiku Under Oath / Jesus as a man was imperfect, and so is Atiku —Obasanjo / ONNOGHENS’ SUSPENSION: Court Refuses Application Seeking Restrain Of Justice Tan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.