Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says (474 Views)

Kazaure Expresses Shock Over Buhari’s Reappointment Of Emefiele As CBN Governor / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Honorable Gudaji Kazaure Won His Second Term Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by NaijaCelebrity: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2018
'Allow me to go into Sambisa forest to destroy Boko Haram members' - House of Reps member, Gudaji Kazaure says

A member of the House of Representatives, Gudaji Kazaure, has asked President Buhari to appoint him as the leader of a special taskforce that will go into the dreaded Sambisa forest to destroy Boko Haram members. According to Kazaure, he is a hunter and knows the nooks and cranny of the dreaded forest.

Let the President appoint me. I will delegate a team to go inside the bush with myself to finish those idiots. I am a hunter. I know all these bushes. I am a professional hunter. I can delegate a team of hunters. Let the government give us Army and Police, we will go inside that bush. I will lead it. Even if it is tomorrow, I will lead'' he said

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2018/11/27/allow-me-to-go-into-sambisa-forest-to-destroy-boko-haram-members-house-of-reps-member-gudaji-kazaure-says/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by chinjo(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2018
This comedian has started again. Who is holding you back? This was the same way Buhari said he will lead the war against Boko Haram from the frontlin
Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by Kalapizim(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2018
I say his wish be granted, after all he is a public servant grin grin
Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by zed08: 10:31am On Nov 27, 2018
When do u want to go
Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by Newznow: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2018
As if you want to go there

Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by Olatunji1929: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2018
Too much of weeds is bad mr kazaure say no to highness
Re: ''allow Me To Go Into Sambisa Forest To Destroy Bokoharam''- Gudaji Kazaure Says by Katier00(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Are you not a Nigerian? Why do you need our permission to defend your country. How sure am I, that you are not among the people sponsoring terrorism in our country

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs Lebanese With Over $2m At Abuja Airport / Buhari Taking Worst Possible Military Advice — S’african Mercenary Speaks / Governor Bello Sacks Commissioner, Appoints 16 New Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.