Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Urgent! Please - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Urgent! Please (2045 Views)

[urgent] Please I Need A Linux Distro In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Please by galaxy15(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if this is the right place but I need assistance from those who know about this.

I paid for electricity bill prepaid online via Gtbank Internet banking (gtworld app) and I've been debited but haven't received my token. It's the first time I'm trying it though. What should I do?

Is the bank supposed to send me a msg with the token?
Re: Urgent! Please by waleyp(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2018
I Never Tried Using Banks Mobile App, If It Is IBEDC I Might Have A Thing To Say, ToKEN Should Be Sent To EMail Or SMS, Next Time You Can Use QuickTeller OR One Like That, Just Because Of Next Time, But Right Now Try GooGLe Their Customer Care Centre And Call Dem Up
Re: Urgent! Please by galaxy15(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
waleyp:
I Never Tried Using Banks Mobile App, If It Is IBEDC I Might Have A Thing To Say, ToKEN Should Be Sent To EMail Or SMS, Next Time You Can Use QuickTeller OR One Like That, Just Because Of Next Time, But Right Now Try GooGLe Their Customer Care Centre And Call Dem Up

OK thanks. It's actually IBEDC
Re: Urgent! Please by waleyp(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hope The Problem Has Been ResolVEd Sha, Next Time You Want To Buy Unit, Try Payall.ng/ibedc or you try using quickteller.com/ibedc but make sure network is very good when you want to make such transaction
Re: Urgent! Please by galaxy15(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
waleyp:
Hope The Problem Has Been ResolVEd Sha, Next Time You Want To Buy Unit, Try Payall.ng/ibedc or you try using quickteller.com/ibedc but make sure network is very good when you want to make such transaction

Thanks! Note taken. I contacted Gtbank customer service and they said I should wait 24hrs for the transaction to be reversed if not I should contact them again!

I guess I'll work with QuickTeller next time.

1 Like

Re: Urgent! Please by galaxy15(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
waleyp:

I read about the soft token issue on quickteller do I need to activate such on my Gtbank mastercard?
Re: Urgent! Please by waleyp(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
I don't know about that ooo

(1) (Reply)

Tech Plus Event And Expo : Where Technology Meets Techies / Africa: Science And Technology Development; Pics, Articles And Videos / How To Restore Lost Contacts From Android SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.