Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. (14074 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Multitasking Is Killing Entrepreneurs And Employees! This Tips Will Help You Out / How To Quit Your Job Properly And Focus On Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by Misspure(f): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2018
babaonpoint:

bro those that have the knowledge were not born with it. learning is the key.
How I learn it
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by babaonpoint: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Thermodynamics:
My guy, you get sense, you really de on point.

thanks physics cheesy
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by babaonpoint: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2018
bercarray:
and that's y I asked u how I can learn it and I'll like to be thought in a simple way, cos I av zero knowledge about it

first and foremost you have to identify what you want to learn. either dropshipping, affiliate marketing, importation, freelancing, web designing etc.
the second step is to identify a mentor, somebody that can genuinely proof to you that he is actually making money from what you want to learn.

some people will tell you that you do not have to pay anybody to teach you, yes they are correct but it is an unwise choice. the truth is that, if i have what i want to learn today, i do rather pay 5k for a tutorial, a condensed knowledge and experience in a particular field than to spend 3 years learning strategies that might be obsolete when i need them most. a tutor gives you a step by step road map of what you need to do, how you need to do it and when you should do it.

the only time you will need self learning is after learning what your mentor is doing and you want to be more solidly grounded with the strategies. in this instance you can carry out a personal research because you already have a direction.

if you want to learn AFFILIATE MARKETING or FREELANCING WITH FIVERR i can hel you out. just visit the links. i wish you success.
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by babaonpoint: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2018
Misspure:

How I learn it

first and foremost you have to identify what you want to learn. either dropshipping, affiliate marketing, importation, freelancing, web designing etc.
the second step is to identify a mentor, somebody that can genuinely proof to you that he is actually making money from what you want to learn.

some people will tell you that you do not have to pay anybody to teach you, yes they are correct but it is an unwise choice. the truth is that, if i have what i want to learn today, i do rather pay 5k for a tutorial, a condensed knowledge and experience in a particular field than to spend 3 years learning strategies that might be obsolete when i need them most. a tutor gives you a step by step road map of what you need to do, how you need to do it and when you should do it.

the only time you will need self learning is after learning what your mentor is doing and you want to be more solidly grounded with the strategies. in this instance you can carry out a personal research because you already have a direction.

if you want to learn AFFILIATE MARKETING or FREELANCING WITH FIVERR i can hel you out. just visit the links. i wish you success.
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by konshency(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
How can I sign up on clickbank
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by konshency(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
babaonpoint:

ur hot line pls
Re: These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run. by nohitch: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
konshency:
How can I sign up on clickbank

Signing up on clickbank has been a cumbersome issue but not any more...

though a lot has changed...

the best way to make money on clickbank is to position yourself before the settlement by equipping yourself with the right tools, right products and right promotion strategy that will be handed over to you by the right mentor...

P.S what if i told you you don't need facebook ads, a blog or any facebook group to make sales?

What if i showed you how a total newbie was able to make his 1st $1000 on clickbank in less than two months?

go here to gain access and see for yourself: https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Domestic Price Of Palm Oil Declined By 25% In 12 Months To N12,000 / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / Naira Closes 1,309/$ As Banks Sell $2.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.