Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics (19134 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / Jodrey: I'm Used To Female Attraction - Mr Ideal Nigeria 2020 Winner (Photos) / New Photos Of BBNaija Winner, Efe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Celebgistz1: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Winner of 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija TV show, Efe Ejeba, has revealed on social media that he is accustomed to being underrated by Nigerians, adding that he won’t be deterred from pursuing his goals.

Efe, who in recent times has been criticised for not being “talented enough” to be a music artiste, but continued to put out singles since winning the reality TV show, took to his Instagram on Tuesday, and said he is “here to stay”, adding that he will never stop believing in himself.

He wrote:

“EFE MONEY is here to stay!! Being underrated has been a part of me from day 1, but every time God proves them wrong & He does it in a miraculous way beyond every expectation.

“That’s how I got here. I hope I inspire you to your greatness… NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF… coz I have never stopped.”

Source: https://celebgistz.com/im-used-to-being-underrated-bbnaija-winner-efe-replies-critics/

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Celebgistz1: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2018

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Mrop(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Lol...nasoo ma G

“I Need A date” Yvonne Nelson Cries Out as she sits Alone, request for new boyfriend >>> http://www.praizenews.com/i-need-a-date-yvonne-nelson-cries-out-as-she-sits-alone-in-new-adorable-photo/

1 Like

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Dinero018(m): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
B4 nko? See me see wahala o...U 4 Say Make Dem Come Give U Grammy Award...# Nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Dinero018(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mr man chicken pepper soup is not made for everybody

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
l love this dude's "never give up" attitude.Despite the insults and derisions,he seem unfazed and has remained intransigent in the pursuit of his dream.
But seriously,this dude really need to quit music and channel his energy and resources to other endeavors.Music has long rejected him.They are not compatible at all.
That is my candid advice for him

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by duduade: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dude you have no skills at all

I repeat no talent

Do you actually know the meaning of underrated

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by lilmax(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
see this BY GONE

3 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by phranklyn92(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Y
Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Bizmagnet: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
People should just leave Efe alone to spend his money in peace.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by labusinessguide: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
When you talk more than you sing... You shouldn't be called a music artist, a commentator should be more appropriate.

It's okay to be confident in your abilities, but not okay to blow your trumpet when you have nothing to show for it.

Best regards Efe...

We believe in you already, but we're almost tired of waiting for your manifestation

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by boomssey(f): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok
Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Mankosi: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sorry bro. Pls Sb should buy this guy gucci chain and tell him to remove that chaplet on his neck that it's not for showbiz, It's for prayers..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Ayoswit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone even asked him if he is eating well at all grin. I like his "never giving up" spirit.

1 Like

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Akshow: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Sirpaul(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
should people now overate the gibberish you sing up and down... rubbish talk

3 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by hazzy1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Abeg is this guy not still underated?

1 Like

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Richdad50(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
ok
Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Scatterscatter(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oga nobody dey underrate you

You no get level ni undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Basitelo1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
I no blame you, na pple way vote 4 u through sympathy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Diso60090(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Money Wey he for used open restaurant � by now the business for don grown reach Lagos from Warri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by ednut1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
When ur 25m finish u go get sense

6 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Lucifer66(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Underrated would be a blessing.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by Okoyeebo: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mankosi:
Sorry bro. Pls Sb should buy this guy gucci chain and tell him to remove that chaplet on his neck that it's not for showbiz, It's for prayers..

Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by BruncleZuma: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
See this one when dem never begin rate...
Re: I'm Used To Being Underrated - BBNaija Winner, Efe Replies Critics by MarianaTrench: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
This guy that has refused to 'blow'

He thinks it's by shouting "Warri, Warri, Warri" all over the place

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Picture Is On The New Pepsi Wrap / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.