Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Learn How To Use Poisson Formula To Predict Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Learn How To Use Poisson Formula To Predict Games (475 Views)

Dr Tom Crawford Develops Formula To Determine Football's GOAT. See Results / Simplest Way To Predict Daily 2 Odds / To Predict Games These Days Done Hard Pass To Use Expo For Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Poisson Formula To Predict Games by derrydinny: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
have you always been in search of a good method to precict football matches? are you tired of losing to bet companies every time you play? have you heard about poisson formula but don't know how to make money from it? worry no more because you will be taught for free, click this link https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/JzxpHQ0Hf79BYeX5RlRTop and join a whatsapp group that will teach you how to use poisson formula for free

ps: I am doing it for free because I just want to help my fellow nairalanders, christmas is coming, you need money to make it sweet, no matter how little

edit the 'dot' to '.' to join the group
Re: Learn How To Use Poisson Formula To Predict Games by Tbusted(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
senior man link not working please add me to your Whatsapp group 07010994360. Thanks and GOD bless you.
Re: Learn How To Use Poisson Formula To Predict Games by orbgoblin: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
isn't poisson distribution the same formula all these prediction sites use?

(1) (Reply)

Tyson Fury, Wilder Match Ends In Controversial Draw / Download Video: Liverpool 1 Vs 0 Everton (premier League) – Highlights & Goals / Christiano Ronaldo Breaks New Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.