Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday (17590 Views)

Bobrisky Donates Chairs To Kirikiri Prison. / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
In the mood of celebrating her birthday, Empress Njamah presents 20 wheel chairs to less privilege in the society.

She also celebrates her birthday with some charity organisation.

This is so kind of her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/empress-njamah-gift-20-wheel-chairs-to-less-privilege-to-celebates-her-birthday/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
See more photos of Empress Njamah celebrating her birhday ....Watch Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/empress-njamah-gift-20-wheel-chairs-to-less-privilege-to-celebates-her-birthday/

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by itspzpics(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
See more photos of Empress Njamah celebrating her birhday ....Watch Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/empress-njamah-gift-20-wheel-chairs-to-less-privilege-to-celebates-her-birthday/

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by donbachi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
We need people like this..may God richly bless her.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Sleekjunior(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
amen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Bizmagnet: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fulfilling the essence of living. Kudos to you.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven

3 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Lucifer66(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by eseveli(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
good one... unlike timaya that still smoke igbo upanda

10 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Akshow: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
k
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Nellybank(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Thoughtful

10 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by cabilla(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
nice
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Richdad50(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
good thing from her.

7 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by phranklyn92(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Empress eye-jamah undecided?

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Promisecinho12(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice one. yours is better than those that will buy wrist watch worth millions to celebrate birthday.

11 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Triangles1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Any gift you gave out to peoples and you publicize it there's no reward for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by bikefab(m): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Happy birthday Empress. More life, more money. Such a charitable girl.

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Bigii(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
See Kenneth enjoying Bweash kiss kiss
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
These are the kind of things i have always wanted to see from the side of our celebrities and people with cash in general. Touching lives is not just a service to humanity but the almighty God.

Lord bless me so I will be a blessing to the needy. It pays to do good

6 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by don89(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
I just lov3 this girl

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Jayslicky: 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice one empress, God will keep blessing you the more for this generous act.

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Smiley4: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice gesture. May God bless the work of your hands

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by gwmlogistic: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Good, I hope all those "10k Instagram give away" people can see this
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
God bless your good heart young lady.
Have a blast!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by mungoparks: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
it's okay then.
Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by AdemolaA2: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
Triangles1:
Any gift you gave out to peoples and you publicize it there's no reward for it.

It’s to encourage us all to emulate charity works and giving to the needy ..
if it’s with good intention and not for the IG and Twitter .. it’s accepted in heaven !!!

8 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Gift 20 wheel chairs to less Privilege To Celebates her Birthday by Triangles1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=AdemolaA2 post=73351408]

It’s to encourage us all to emulate charity works and giving to the needy .. [/quote

Say by pastors or Imam. Tell me inside Bible or Quran where it's written.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omawumi Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (Photo) / Davido Skelewu Dance... (video) / Craig David New Look.u Like It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.