Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (9938 Views)

Comedienne, Taaooma And Husband, Abula Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / 9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Edithfavourite: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Media personality and former deputy editor-in-chief of City People magazine, Susan Eyo-Honesty and her hubby, Jack Ikpe, are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today November 27th.

Susan and Ikpe had a quiet wedding in the US last November. Susan was 51 at the time and it was her first wedding.

She shared these photos of them on her Facebook page this morning and wrote

''It's our anniversary.....''.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/ex-city-people-deputy-editor-susan-eyo-honesty-and-hubby-celebrate-1st-wedding-anniversary/

2 Likes

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Cutefergieee: 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ok.. I dedicate dis to ManUtd for their insatiable urge to dey us3 fulani sword � cut my ticket �.. My God wee fight for me one day one day..

1 Like

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
I'm so happy for her.
She got the best saved for the last.
Never say never.
Damn the haters and enemies of progress!
Enjoy your marriage ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
I think she's a former beauty queen, the name rings a bell.
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:
I think she's a former beauty queen, the name rings a bell.
No, she is not!
Her occupation is in the short thread above!
Read it again........this time SLOWLY!
*winks*

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by amiibaby(f): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by ovieigho(m): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
I love susan Eyo-honesty
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No, she is not!
*winks*

So that's what she has been all her adult life? The first time I got to hear of her name was in a beauty pageant in the 90s, you probably weren't born then so run along kid.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:

So that's what she has been all her adult life? The first time I got to hear of her name was in a beauty pageant in the 90s, you probably weren't born then so run along kid.
Ok ma,
On my mark....set.....go............
I am running so fast now ma!
So sorry for my humble and priceless advice, it won't happen again I promise! wink

Modify: Didn't get to see it was my favourite moderator on NL i quoted sef, Sorry hun.
It was a harmless joke, u know how we all roll here nah!
*singing Tenny's Fagin*
Don't take it personal,
I just wanna know you better,
If I dey lie make water carry me go......
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by MsGood(f): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
Love is beautiful with the right partner.
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Tokziby: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Better late than never...

At 51 years celebrating a year anniversary of her first wedding, I wonder what trauma she would have gone through all the years of trying to combine her career with settling down. She would have probably given up on hope... I pray the marriage last and bless her with the fruit of the womb through whatever scientific procedure or human shopright (Motherless home).
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GMbuharii: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

No, she is not!
*winks*

Baaahahahahahahahaha........Dominique yaff quench
grin grin grin

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by GMbuharii: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Ok ma,
On my mark....set.....go............
I am running so fast now ma!
So sorry for my humble and priceless advice, it won't happen again I promise! wink

Modify: Didn't get to see it was my favourite moderator Dominique on NL i quoted sef, Sorry hun.
It was a harmless joke, u know how we all roll here nah!
*singing Tenny's Fagin*
Don't take it personal,
I just wanna know you better,
If I dey lie make water carry me go......

ShakingSpare,lolssss......zha pear of ban izza zhe beginning op wisdom.

grin
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2018
Womb-checkers and sperm-counters!
Oya o!
Stew is ready. . . . 1 year done come and gone! grin
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:

so you mean you are old enough to be someone grandmother?. Nawa oooo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
yawn....
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ranchhoddas: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Eyo Eyo chicken no dey cry for night

Eyo Eyo

If e cry for night

I go kill am chop

If the owner ask

I go tell am say

Chicken no dey cry for night.

Na because of this woman dem sing that song that year.

I don forget that funny husband and wife name that time.

If you know you know.
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Yuceeluv(f): 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Assssiinnn eeehnnn grin power is good!...see as bros hide hin p**k BTW his thighs once he noticed who it was...lmao

GMbuharii:

ShakingSpare,lolssss......zha pear of ban izza zhe beginning op wisdom.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by dominique(f): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
SilentListener:
so you mean you are old enough to be someone grandmother?. Nawa oooo undecided

Yes, if grandmothers where you come from were in their early teens in the 90s smiley
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:

Yes, if grandmothers where you come from were in their early teens in the 90s smiley

LOL

The 90s (sigh)

Back when telephones were a luxury

Back when you had to plead with very reluctant NITEL officials to PLEASE install the telephone you paid for

Back when you could listen to more music on radio without talkative OAPs ruining half the songs for you with their "commentaries"

Oh the 90s

When they reminisce over you...

1 Like

Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
dominique:

ok.Cameroon and Nigeria match don start,FP please.
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Assssiinnn eeehnnn grin power is good!...see as bros hide hin p**k BTW his thighs once he noticed who it was...lmao

oan, moderators are now gods to u shey?!
Na ur type dem dey drag for floor & wey no go ever fit talk him mind, cos of ban.
See wetin u turn ur sef to cos of lack of self esteem.
U tink say any moderator fit just ban anyhow, dem no reach!
U better start talking and stop dying in silence young gal.
E dey burst for belle o.
Seun sef wey get d forum no fit talk anyhow for here, make e no hear am sharp sharp!
Moderators are just like u!
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Yuceeluv(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its cos of people like you that someone said; "if you want to hide something from a Nigerian,write it in a book...THEY NEVER READ!...that being said OGA,now make a reverse,read the comment I quoted,read mine,then comment.

TheGreenLand:

oan, moderators are now gods to u shey?!
Na ur type dem dey drag for floor & wey no go ever fit talk him mind, cos of ban.
See wetin u turn ur sef to cos of lack of self esteem.
U tink say any moderator fit just ban anyhow, dem no reach!
U better start talking and stop dying in silence young gal.
E dey burst for belle o.
Seun sef wey get d forum no fit talk anyhow for here, make e no hear am sharp sharp!
Moderators are just like u!
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Its cos of people like you that someone said; "if you want to hide something from a Nigerian,write it in a book...THEY NEVER READ!...that being said OGA,now make a reverse,read the comment I quoted,read mine,then comment.

yawn....point passed across!
Live with it.
Bye!
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Yuceeluv(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hdiendndbsjwieirmfbdbbajskkdkmddnbd...that was all you passed across... GIBBERISH!

TheGreenLand:

yawn....point passed across!
Live with it.
Bye!
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Happy married life Once More Mrs Susan. cheesy
Re: Susan Eyo-Honesty And Husband, Jack Ikpe Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
I thought she's a lesbian

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Unclad Pix Photoshoped / Funke Akindele Now Vitafoam Ambassador / Back In The Day Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim,she Didn’t Have The HIPS & CURVE (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.