Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Have A Question. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Question. (343 Views)

A Question To My Fellow Igbo Business Men, Which Is Better? / Any Nl'der Who Got Verified On Transferwise? Please Hop In! I Have A Question. / A Question Every Business Minded Person Should Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Now my Question is this. ,please do PayLater have an agent that is giving people loan via opining FCMB account? because why am asking this is that someone contacted me saying he is an agent , i my self need a loan for my business ,

( was looking for where to borrow money for my business , so i visit PayLater Facebook to take a look and to know how they works,., when i am looking at their previous post i saw some people posting their number so I contact one of them who said he is paylater agent via whatsapp .).

so the guy open account for me in FCMB saying that for the loan to transfer in the loan account he open for me that i have to fund it with not less than 10k , pls my people, how true was this because i don't wants to lose my money o. i am with the guys number pls reply on this matter. thanks.
Re: I Have A Question. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
?
Re: I Have A Question. by Leruger: 3:02am On Nov 28, 2018
I don't understand what the issue. They are giving you a loan and ask you to put on your account 10k? That is very strange, as I unserstood. If they ask you for money in order to pay for money transfer it's not correct at all, you can contact other company that deal with loans online and not to pay any fees. In other way it's just some kind of scam, be aware of such companies. I don't recommend you to deal with them.
Re: I Have A Question. by huku88: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2018
joyyss:

Now my Question is this. ,please do PayLater have an agent that is giving people loan via opining FCMB account? because why am asking this is that someone contacted me saying he is an agent , i my self need a loan for my business ,

( was looking for where to borrow money for my business , so i visit PayLater Facebook to take a look and to know how they works,., when i am looking at their previous post i saw some people posting their number so I contact one of them who said he is paylater agent via whatsapp .).

so the guy open account for me in FCMB saying that for the loan to transfer in the loan account he open for me that i have to fund it with not less than 10k , pls my people, how true was this because i don't wants to lose my money o. i am with the guys number pls reply on this matter. thanks.

Don't get scammed o - Paylater is real, but they do not operate via agents. Any activities on the platform only happen via the Android mobile app, without any human interaction needed and they don't require to pay anything before processing. If someone is giving you a bank account in their own name, you better shine your eye

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Hmm, too many scams this time,.
Re: I Have A Question. by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 28, 2018
Leruger:
I don't understand what the issue. They are giving you a loan and ask you to put on your account 10k? That is very strange, as I unserstood. If they ask you for money in order to pay for money transfer it's not correct at all, you can contact other company that deal with loans online and not to pay any fees. In other way it's just some kind of scam, be aware of such companies. I don't recommend you to deal with them.
they ask me to put 10k in the new account they open for me to activet it , so that they can transfer the loan on it.

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Simplified By Gurus / 1688.com And Taobao Purchasing Help You Purchase Let Me Be Your Purchasing Agent / How To Earn Pocket Money For This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.