Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,279 members, 7,936,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Grammar Confusion Or Scam At Work? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grammar Confusion Or Scam At Work? (261 Views)

Is Pamalog Bot Legit Or Scam? (read Full Details) / The Snake My Colleague Killed At Work / 7 Ft Python Killed At Work During Night Duty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammar Confusion Or Scam At Work? by BAYOR003(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hello house.
Am sure some of us must have heard about betfarm. They are just bunch of rogues that wants to milk punters of their resources claiming to be a betsite. If u bet u don't get to win anything even if you win. They have stories or invent terms to confuse you.
Pls help explain if this two statement correlate:

"SYSTEM" is a bet that consists of at least three events. The program forms variants of the events you have selected. For example, if you select a 2/5 system, it means that at least 2 events out of 5 must win for the bet to win. The minimum sum of each bet depends on the selection of the system"
(above statement is written on Rules of Bets on their site)
& this
(Below is the statement made by the bet company representative when complaint was lodge)
"System bet is not the same as cut-1. The ₦8,444.58 is the possible win when all the games on the system bet is won. But because you only won 7 games out of the 16 games, the possible win was divided by the lost factors for a 7/16 possibility"

In accordance to their statement on site I placed 7/16, which means 7 must win out of the 16, I eventually had 9 wins & the bet was declared WON but was credited with N21 . Who does that?
Nothing like Cut-1 is on their site ot types of bet.
Please is it that I [color=#990000][/color][/b][b][b][/b]don't understand grammar or they are just scam.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Level 4 Health And Safety Certification Plus First Aid / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals System Of Govt ‘biafra State’ Will Operate / Enugu Coding Centre Javascript Programming Enugu State Nigeria 07088373560

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.