Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) (12336 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by InMyOpinion(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Good start guys. Thumbs up
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Migos-Motorsport ft Cardi B_Nikki Minaj
banging my speaker already

Nikki minaj be killing Cardi B since the 17th century

Skrrrrrt
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by FSolar: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2018
PurerareGold:
I dont see any ambulance o or any medical personnel. Naija.

Not to worry. There is one in the second picture on the right side. Here it is below!
Seen it yet?

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by slawomir: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Good
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Quincykay: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Oyinbo sport......

Black/African mentality

The fellow that just won F1, na mixed guy!

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
We always do a pre-event announcement on our blog and Nairaland car talk section. Stay tuned to AutoJosh to know about upcoming events.

izzou:
grin

This kind thing dey happen and I no know? angry

Autojosh, what time of the year does this event hold?

Or is it just anytime of the year?

I must go the next one, God keeping me alive cool
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2018
We always do a pre-event announcement on our blog and Nairaland car talk section. Stay tuned to AutoJosh to know about upcoming events.

bknight:
Looks better than the ones held in Lagos and Ondo, I think.

Bikes are dope! Just plain dope. Getting me one next year cool

Autojosh, how can we get to know times & venues for these shows so we can plan ahead to attend.

I’d love to attend the next one
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Quincykay:

Black/African mentality

The fellow that just won F1, na mixed guy!
There is nothing like african mentality here, Its just the truth.....Just like canada/america owns basketball and asians owns pingpangqiu(Table tennis)
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by bknight: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
autojosh:

Nice! Will keep ears to the ground.

Great job you’re doing btw

1 Like

Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by internetpo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Wow! This is great.

Any of the vehicles there running on nitro fuel?
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by donkossy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
How do I participate?
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by dailynaijanews(m): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
This looks cool. It is reminiscent of mountain biking, the rough terrains and the windy paths. You can check here for more of that: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-full-suspension-mountain-bike-under-1000/
Re: The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) by dailynaijanews(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Looks just as thrilling as mountain biking as talked about here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-full-suspension-mountain-bike-under-1000/

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs You Need A New Car / The Volvo Xc90 SUV: To Kill Or Not To Kill / Dangers Of Cloning Your Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.