Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo (248 Views)

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / I Will Be Lying If I Say I Won't Take Advice From Tinubu - Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by Grayxme: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Festus Keyamo Spokesman of Buhari Campaign Organisation, social crusader, critic, columnist and human rights activist Mr. Festus Keyamo, SAN has said that ‘for anybody to say that the President Muhammdu Buhari All Progressives Congress A(PC) government has not moved from where we were in 2015 will be lying.’ Keyamo in this video talked about Buhari government has been able to recover stolen money on behalf of the Nigerian people. He went on to say that people should give credit when they should.
Keyamo, also speaking on Arise TV on Monday said ‘In the past, Buhari has taken active part in televised debate, so nobody can argue that he is somebody who is camera shy,” ‘So the decision, whether he would take part this time must be a collective decision of the entire ‘war room’. Giving, for example, those who are organising it and all the circumstances taken into consideration. ‘I do take as a basic rule that the Nigerian people must hear from their candidates, but the decision as to yes or no cannot be my sole decision. ‘The advice will be a collective decision, it is not my advise alone. Don’t forget that you cannot take these things in isolation of the circumstances. ‘For instance, it happened in Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta refused to take part in debate December last year. Why? He felt the process was skewed. ‘At times, some things are designed and you know that they are core people there, who are hostile to government or who are hostile to your candidate as the case may be. ‘Either way, Uhuru Kenyatta did not take part in the debate, but he won. He won resoundingly. So, as important as that is, at times the people may also understand.” He said Buhari’s strongest campaign point is his ability to “squeeze water out of stone”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/for-anybody-to-say-we-have-not-move-since-2015-will-be-lying-keyamo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by bedspread: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
My Brother Keyamo , There are Movement! Infact there are Serious Movement....

But it depends on where the Movement Leads to....

Change was Promised!! Nigerians Jumped in without Asking The kind of Change!

All in All I Believe in The Nigerian Dream..

I Believe Nigeria is so Blessed Just that we have had Irresponsible , Wicked and Embezelling Men as Leaders...

I Believe Nigeria will Arise and Take its place in the Commitee of Nations!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ��
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by GavelSlam: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very true.

Onwards and upwards.
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by izzou(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin

Can we just stop singing this hymn of recovering stolen funds? angry angry angry

The killings are still the same since 2015, if not worse

Power is still epileptic

Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world.

Please, just save us this sermon of stolen funds and get to work abeg angry angry angry angry

Una still get about 81 days angry

1 Like

Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by DeOTR: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Of course we are moving...in reverse mode.
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by gurunlocker: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
There has been movement, your lord moved Nigeria backward.
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by baralatie(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
undecidednigeria moved into recession is an example!
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by FarahAideed: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
Very true Nigeria has been moving backwards since 2015
Re: For Anybody To Say We Have Not Move Since 2015 Will Be Lying – Keyamo by socialmediaman: 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

Can we just stop singing this hymn of recovering stolen funds? angry angry angry

The killings are still the same since 2015, if not worse

Power is still epileptic

Nigeria is not the poverty capital of the world.

Please, just save us this sermon of stolen funds and get to work abeg angry angry angry angry

Una still get about 81 days angry

If they knew what to do they wouldn’t spend time preaching to us

(1) (Reply)

Challenging PMB To Debate Is Like A Drunk Asking For Marathon With A Sprinter / Taking Alcoholic Drinks Is Not A Sin, Says Born-again Christian / APC Slams PDP For Scaremongering Over INEC, Police Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.