Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi (22726 Views)

Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos) / Hauwa Indimi And Mohammed Yar'adua: Bride & Groom Stun In New Photos / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by FRESHG(m): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ireboya:
Buhari is an idiot
I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by enemyofprogress: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Proudly supported
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
memez:
An Instagram beggar who was on his ‘trade’, threatened to use juju on Hauwa Indimi, the daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Mohammed Indimi.

The Instagram beggar who went off on a rant after his chats wasn’t replied, threatened to use juju on Hauwa Indimi for refusing to give him money. She shared this via her insta-story;

This is coming after Nigerian media personality, Uti Nwachukwu lashed out at social media users who reduced Instagram to a begging platform. He wrote;

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/instagram-beggar-threatens-to-use-juju-on-hauwa-indimi

ALL OF US CAN BEG O! U CAN BE BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR RENT…ME I CAN BEG FOR MONEY TO BUY LAND AND HOUSE ! The bolded got me really cracking on the rug...Imagining the passion or can I say the anger the person saying this is using to type grin grin...o kalara gan ni grin
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by krushdripper(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
maybachmusic:

Na work na

grin
omo mehn... that's some suffering
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
hmmmmm, not by force na.
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by GavelSlam: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Jazz no dey catch rich person.
Re: Instagram beggar threatens to use juju on Hauwa Indimi by okwabayi(m): 12:35am On Nov 28, 2018
It won’t surprise me if the individual is here reading the news while thinking up a new scheme.
They always stay wondering how people make it in life not knowing if they put half the effort they use in thinking up scams to create a legit business they’ll see an equal return on investment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Dry-cleaning & Laundry Business In Nigeria With 50k / Shoprite Opens In Enugu / List Of African Countries Whose Currency Is Stronger Than Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.