Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album (521 Views)

#999EP:- Olamide Announces Wonma! Dance Challenge – N1 Million To Be Won / Olamide Announces Release Date For YBNL Mafia Family Album / Olamide Announces YBNL Mafia Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by Correctgist(f): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
Olamide has announced an official date for the release of the debut YBNL Mafia family album.

Ahead of the fifth edition of his Olamide Live In Concert [#OLIC5] holding before the close of the year, the YBNL label will be releasing their debut collaborative project under the YBNL Mafia Family imprint on Wednesday, December 7th.

The album is set to feature Olamide’s recent signings, Picazo Rhap and Yomi Blaze alongside the likes of Limerick, Davolee, Temmie Ovwasa, Lyta and producers Pheelz, Young Jonn and BBanks.

This was shared by the YBNL boss on his social media pages in the early hours of Tuesday, November 26th with the caption, ”YBNL MAFIA FAMILY !!!! Out next week.”

https://zenithnaija.com/olamide-announces-release-date-for-new-ybnl-album/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by Bigflamie(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nice outfit.
Re: Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by Kingpee2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
I’m certain this boys will definitely sum up good vibes for this simply because I know how bad hungry rappers can be...
Re: Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by SIMPLYkush: 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2018
Where is my cotton wool?
Re: Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by Olodo24: 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
how many albums in just a year? I like him and think he's hardworking and talented but dude needs to get better song writers. no need to rush.
Re: Olamide Announces Release Date For New YBNL Album by youngberry001(m): 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
mtcheeew undecided

gboyega congratulation!!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander With Kunle Afolayan At The Golden Effect End Of The Year Party / Toyin Lawani's 5-year-old Son Lordmaine Launches Biscuit Brand And Youtube Chann / Here Is How RICH People Choose Their Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.