Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars (33211 Views)

FRSC Seizes 200 Unregistered Tricycles In Kano State / Kesmira Autos Presents This Beautiful Tokunboh Peugeot 206 For Sale (cheap) / Do You Know You Can Buy A Car & Pay On Installment @ Banix Autos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Lexusgs430: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
They are simply trying to do wash - wash....
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by livinbygrace: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
What evidence do they have against the company ?This is getting crazy daily.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Dnevasaynevaguy: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
They will now park the cars in their lot to be makeshift permanent homes for rats,snakes,alligators and scorpions
Ten years later they will be evacuated as scrap to the nearest junkyard.

Instead of covertly taking over ownership of the autoshop and remitting proceeds of sales to the federation account.

Mumu country!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by puretayo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
Your mumu long pass third mainland bridge. Ode tongue
kareemkamil:
Hahahahah, Afonja
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by LOVEGINO(m): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
This kwantry just don't like progress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Okoyeebo: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
mekaboy:
These EFCC, behaves like cows. Is it the cars that committed the crime? Charge the person to court and if found guilty , he will do the time. Is the car evidence of the crime or what?

This is how they crumble businesses and destroy the economy in the name of investigation.

Have they investigated the 3.5 million spent on feeding el zakzaky ?

You people can never disappoint.

Anywhere criminals are found, you are always there to support foolishly.

See this one asking why they seized proceeds of crime and money laundering.

Just be disgracing yourself about.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by pooozeee(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
Scam, the useless guy is asking us to pay certain amount of money and he doesn't want us to pay agent, u are the Canada already and u still want to scam us...

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by israelmao(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
One episode in every week,it is a long-running movie.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by mekaboy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Proceeds of crime that the person has not been convicted of

So the person that washes those cars, the ones that market the cars have gone out of business to join the over 11 million unemployed youths?

They should allow the business run while they try the person. If found guilty, then they can take over. But collapsing a business in an already shrinking economy in the name of investigation is foolishness.

The SGF that was accused of cutting grass with 200 million, did they take his house and cars?

Kemi adeosun that defrauded the Federal government of Nigeria, did they seize any of her property?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Macgreat(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
they better have good evidence against them
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by SOFTENGR: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
...and they want me to come and invest my hard-earned money in a country full of wicked and envious people. Once you become successful, jealous Nigerians will tag you "Yahoo".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Kaodek(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Most of them have turned to motor dealer yet they won't stop Scam....filling stations is their car lot grin
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by jaxxy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
Okoyeebo:

The issue he’s raising is EFCC is not a transparent organization. Where are the cars going and to whom? Probably shared amongst themselves so is that not equally a crime?

Nobody is supporting fraud bt let things be done properly and according to the law.

Who holds EFCC accountable? Or are they mini gods?

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by COMPAQ(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Many of the guys who sell cars are into fraud. Where do they suddenly raise capital from to invest in all these cars. What they park in the shops is up to N500mln. Where did it come from?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dnevasaynevaguy:
They will now park the cars in their lot to be makeshift permanent homes for rats,snakes,alligators and scorpions
Ten years later they will be evacuated as scrap to the nearest junkyard.

Instead of covertly taking over ownership of the autoshop and remitting proceeds of sales to the federation account.

Mumu country!

The Nigerian system lacks both the management expertise and the ethical awareness to do that.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by alausaone(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
people who are not in this business can not understand the damage and loss this guys have caused u, i was in Welsfargo in America few months a go for a legit business but takes times and my European citizenship id save me to do what i wanted to do because many yahoo guys have spoil d image of real auto dealer, And not only that during live auction when you see guys and from Ghana buying cars that are not suppose to reach the amount they buy know that they are using fake money order to buy, please if you are ready this and u buy car with fraudulent money i advice you pleae stop putting higher bids on cars that originally are cheap but because of the way they get the dollars they buy cars anyhow, it has affected us and i personally have lost millions of naira because of this, because when they sell at 2 million you that buy with genuine money will be waiting to sell your at 2.7 and customers cant understand why their own cars are cheaper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by livinbygrace: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
alausaone:
people who are not in this business can not understand the damage and loss this guys have caused u, i was in Welsfargo in America few months a go for a legit business but takes times and my European citizenship id save me to do what i wanted to do because many yahoo guys have spoil d image of real auto dealer, And not only that during live auction when you see guys and from Ghana buying cars that are not suppose to reach the amount they buy know that they are using fake money order to buy, please if you are ready this and u buy car with fraudulent money i advice you pleae stop putting higher bids on cars that originally are cheap but because of the way they get the dollars they buy cars anyhow, it has affected us and i personally have lost millions of naira because of this, because when they sell at 2 million you that buy with genuine money will be waiting to sell your at 2.7 and customers cant understand why their own cars are cheaper

Keep quiet,You are not making any sense.As politicians,drug barons and all other men of underworlds invested in various business,they did same by also investing in auto business and what is the big deal about that?If they want to scrutinize many businesses virtually almost all businesses in Nigeria will be closed down.Until they have concrete evidence against them,they remain innocent.Enemies of progress.Awon oloshi

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Hublu303: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
alausaone:

You wey dey sell car, where you get money start? undecided

Useless hypocrite so because I use wire money buy goods .......

infact, make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Nigeria in itself is a joke, let's all stop pretending.
You know how many people I have personally employed...you useless mofos using stolen government money what have you guys done? undecided
Nonsense.
We go settle them las las.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by livinbygrace: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hublu303:

You wey dey sell car, where you get money start? undecided

Useless hypocrite so because I use wire money buy goods .......

infact, make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Nigeria in itself is a joke, let's all stop pretending.
You know how many people I have personally employed...you useless mofos using stolen government money what have you guys done? undecided
Nonsense.
We go settle them las las.

You dey mind the idiot.They just come online typing nonsense all because they have access to computer.If they want to scrutinize all businesses in Nigeria,almost 80% would be gone.Werey people,just creating hardship everywhere
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Hublu303: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet,You are not making any sense.As politicians,drug barons and all other men of underworlds invested in various business,they did same by also investing in auto business and what is the big deal about that?If they want to scrutinize many businesses virtually almost all businesses in Nigeria will be closed down.Until they have concrete evidence against them,they remain innocent.Enemies of progress.Awon oloshi

God bless you my gee, you dey mind the idiot.
Oloribu undecided
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Deepthoughts: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2018
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
Go and sit down, don't let hate induced by propaganda becloud your judgement.NITEL was not privatised, what's it fate today with the coming of the GSM companies?,same fate awaits the NNPC/REFINERIES when dangote petrochemicals n the likes comes on stream soon,the singular major reason why NEPA appear to fail is because the level of tarriff n customer metering is very poor which makes revenue generation or recovery to be poor n unattractive to attract massive investment unlike the GSM,it certainly takes proper know how, dexterity, sagacity, courage, discipline n determination to successfully establish n continuously manage business for years no matter the origin of that business so Atiku certainly deserves commendation n a chance to pilot the affairs of this country,it was this same kind of sentiments n hate that caused Nigeria to loss the leadership of Awolowo n what it would have brought despite his clear examplified capacity.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by mdautos: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho, Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc 07069727219
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by solonazzy: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2018
mekaboy:
These EFCC, behaves like cows. Is it the cars that committed the crime? Charge the person to court and if found guilty , he will do the time. Is the car evidence of the crime or what?

This is how they crumble businesses and destroy the economy in the name of investigation.

proceeds from crime are seized during investigation....if u r clean, it would b released bk to u

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Xisnin(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

You dey mind the idiot.They just come online typing nonsense all because they have access to computer.If they want to scrutinize all businesses in Nigeria,almost 80% would be gone.Werey people,just creating hardship everywhere

livinbygrace:

mekaboy:

See criminals.
One of them is even living by grace.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by livinbygrace: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Xisnin:

See criminals.
One of them is even living by grace.
SMH

Your entire generation,from your father to your mother criminal.
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Xisnin(m): 1:43am On Nov 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

Your entire generation,from your father to your mother criminal.
Since you are a religious crook, when would you start your on church?
You are a disgrace to all sane Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by livinbygrace: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2018
Xisnin:

Since you are a religious crook, when would you start your on church?
You are a disgrace to all sane Nigerians.

Little boy ,its late,go to bed and suck your mamas breast.I have no time for a rat like you.Goodnight
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by Shookonekilla: 2:32am On Nov 28, 2018
[s]
PreciousJuice:
God have mercy,
How can anyone hoping for a better future in this damned nation wish to have NNPC privatised??
NEPA was privatised few years ago not up to a decade, fast forward to today, phcn now laments insufficient resources and capacity to handle the nation's electricity sector, why? Because loans have been acquired by the shareholders in order to haste profit making and some of the phcn assets are used as collateral, I mean they (shareholders) are investors doing business for the sole purpose of making profits, not investing to serve the nation, NO
Privatising either 50 or 90% of NNPC simply means, allowing Atiku (if elected) to sell to his conglomerates and associates, thereby making him and his cohorts the driving force of the nation's main economy ( crude oil)
I am not supporting this chaotic move,
To all social media influencers and bloggers of backwardness, continue getting paid to confuse the nation, you all are on a fruitless mission, this country will NEVER go back to a state of deceptive and rotten leadership,
Well meaning Nigerians like me that are not politically motivated but rising to a clarion call for patriotism will exercise our voting right come 2019, we are very aware ATIKU is never an option for us.
Thanks to this thread, I can finally express my thoughts on Atiku and NNPC privatisation.
[/s]

shut up

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by tope3x(m): 2:35am On Nov 28, 2018
I dont see this country moving forward anytime soon,too much bad belle from its citizens....one you're doing fine, the enemies are angry and will do anything to pull you down using the EFCC.....#ThisIsNigeria #EveryBodyBeCriminal

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by dangoteinlaw: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Okoyeebo:

it's not supporting crime to get the truth about any issues at all. Don't u tink their arrest isn't justified?? No documents found? No report about any scam linking to them infact this is very much unlike efcc but then it's already Xmas period. Even the police men in my area have continued their animalistic behaviour once again
Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by dangoteinlaw: 3:58am On Nov 28, 2018
alausaone:
someone in USA who can't construct a simple sentence?? That's how one blogger was playing victim the other day and I requested to see his blog and I couldn't unsee it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars by CarGuideNG: 4:09am On Nov 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Settled / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.