Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car (37930 Views)

Babawande Afolabi Launches Green Africa Airline, Acquires New Airplanes (Photos) / Nigeria Acquires New Train Coaches / Police Car Hits Nigerian During Chase In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
amalab30:
I get you. You might as well take Ghana asa case study. Ghana is small and their slim population helps too.

Let's just hope it's not too late before the rulers of iniquity in this piece of a sh#$hole gets awakened. The world has left us far behind man.

if we don’t stand up for this country those ppl at the top will continue taking us for granted, Ghana today has 24/7 power, what is our problem? No money to generate power or because the country a too big? These are not excuses to give but until we stand up and fight those fools up there there won’t be any change because they’ll continue using “I provide power” as compaign promises till eternity
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by labani06(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Isn't technology haram?
u are here typing rubbish it would be better for u to continue praying for naija
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
This has been my headache since. Those people will use every government tool against it's people ..

Fela sang "my people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indisciplined, na Nigeria government be that, Dem dey talk be that, which kind government"

We need to rise up against the impunity, over 100 soldiers died no one heard any word from the government. We are in sad tines.

I don't know how true this statement, credited to the late Abacha is, saw it on Twitter. It read "any insurgenitgat exceeds24 hours, the government has a hand in it"

Now which way Nigerians?

MrRush:
if we don’t stand up for this country those ppl at the top will continue taking us for granted, Ghana today has 24/7 power, what is our problem? No money to generate power or because the country a too big? These are not excuses to give but until we stand up and fight those fools up there there won’t be any change because they’ll continue using “I provide power” as compaign promises till eternity
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by PHILipu1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
iammo:
Wow and to think Dubai only covers 4,114 km² shocked and own all those fleets as cop cars, while my dear Oyo state seats on 28,454 km² 7 times dubai and the cheap toyota hillux isn't even enough cry
Their oil money can easily go round and still have enough to get all this

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Conceptman: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
and all we can celebrate in Nigeria is hardship and nothing, Dubai should come and buy Nigeria , we the Nigerians are ready to sell naija and our governments join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Uglymugg: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
labani06:
u are here typing rubbish it would be better for u to continue praying for naija
I do pray for Nigeria. Always and forever. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by darkelf: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrRush:
yes I know Nigeria is not as large as the US but we can’t compare both countries in terms of economy and world power, if Nigeria was about half the size it is today, Nigeria would have been better than what it is today that’s all am saying

Fallacy, apocryphal, pure lies...

What have we been doing with our natural resources.

Now compare the natural resources in the USA to what is found in Nigeria.

Please, stop giving excuses for ineptitude. Haba
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by ewizard1: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Now what goes through the mind of these our leaders when dey read news like this?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Tokziby: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
HardBishop:
Don't mind the ARABS.... after using a white man technology, they will say it's HARAM...

who is deceiving who?

Ignorance and bigotry at its peak...

check the internet and bring one single fact where its written that the "Arabs or Muslims said the use of technology is Haram"?

You can also do some slight thinking, if Islam started about 600AD, How can it be possible for it to condemn the technology of 1900 AD?
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Tokziby: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
darkelf:

Nigerians always find excuses in everything... There is nothing that is stopping us from being better than the entire UAE. China is like 10x the population of Nigeria and its doing great things. Majority of their consumables are indigenous. They only manufacture for countries but patronize their own brands. Even if its to clone other brands and make it indigenous. Look at football of today, older player are used to retiring in Arab countries cos of money, but now all road leads to china both old and young.

The truth of the matter is "Black" Africans are retrogressive people, it seems as we have been cursed with selfish interest, bigotry, antagonism, disunity among others. Everywhere we go na trouble, even the exported blacks in America, Jamaica, Haiti, Cuba still carry the gene of retrogressiveness and disunity.

Even in Africa the Arabs in the Northern part of Africa are far far better than black Africans. If not for the whites in S.Africa, them for worse pass Naija. If u go S.Africa sef the worst people there are still blacks.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
jesus oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo come to my country rescue ooooooooo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kai undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by dimmikel: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
tell me, which police in dis kind of work environment will think of travellin abroad.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by ashpee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Give Nigeria Police this one, they will park it at one Junction and be collecting N50 from motorists..
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by donprincebigt(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Expensive cars but ugly uniforms
although their uniforms are ugly they are very much better than Nigeria....u better go ask them to borrow u their own brain so as to get work they ave including their ugly uniforms cos it costs a lot of Fortune

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
amalab30:
This has been my headache since. Those people will use every government tool against it's people ..

Fela sang "my people are senseless, my people are useless, my people are indisciplined, na Nigeria government be that, Dem dey talk be that, which kind government"

We need to rise up against the impunity, over 100 soldiers died no one heard any word from the government. We are in sad tines.

I don't know how true this statement, credited to the late Abacha is, saw it on Twitter. It read "any insurgenitgat exceeds24 hours, the government has a hand in it"

Now which way Nigerians?

the statement by Abacha is just 100% true, both locally and internationally, any insurgency that exceeds 24/7 definitely some ppl in power has hands in it, the power is either locally or internationally.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
darkelf:

sorry you can’t compare what is found in the USA to Nigeria in terms of natural resources, doo you know how many barrels of oil they produces daily? Gold and other mineral resources coupled with their powerful economy.

Ps: don’t misquote me, Nigeria should be better than what it is today if only we the ordinary people can stand for our right, but don’t compare Nigeria to America in any way
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by biggy26: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Expensive cars but ugly uniforms
Lool! like police in Indian films.

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Are you not tired of this country?

MrRush:
the statement by Abacha is just 100% true, both locally and internationally, any insurgency that exceeds 24/7 definitely some ppl in power has hands in it, the power is either locally or internationally.
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
amalab30:
Are you not tired of this country?

I am very very tired, just in case you’re traveling out please take me along
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by Kingspin(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
Arab with some sense the ones in Nigeria take coconut water
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by darkelf: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
MrRush:
sorry you can’t compare what is found in the USA to Nigeria in terms of natural resources, doo you know how many barrels of oil they produces daily? Gold and other mineral resources coupled with their powerful economy.

Ps: don’t misquote me, Nigeria should be better than what it is today if only we the ordinary people can stand for our right, but don’t compare Nigeria to America in any way

Bro, I didn't misquote you.

The USA doesn't have note mineral resources than us, they just have better leaders and an unselfish populace.

Simple

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
darkelf:

Bro, I didn't misquote you.

The USA doesn't have note mineral resources than us, they just have better leaders and an unselfish populace.

Simple
I conqor

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by amalab30(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Same request from me to you bruh. I'll send my address upon request. There's even nothing fascinating about being in Abj. The trouble in here is too whole.

MrRush:
I am very very tired, just in case you’re traveling out please take me along
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2018
amalab30:
Same request from me to you bruh. I'll send my address upon request. There's even nothing fascinating about being in Abj. The trouble in here is too whole.

I will be waiting, even if na Abuja make I dey come
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by MrRush(m): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2019
amalab30:

good. ��
Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by tizzdi(m): 3:31am On Jan 06, 2019
no jokes man dubai clean..i just land here and to go back naija de vex me..we de suffer for naija sha..

1 Like

Re: Ghiath: Dubai Police Acquires The Most Advanced Police Car by tck2000(m): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) / Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport To Be Closed, Says Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.