Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend (24940 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2018
A 16-year-old man has been arrested in Niger state, for allegedly killing his girlfriend for having an affair with his elder brother.
The suspect, Idrisu Muhammadu of Evutagi village in the Katcha Local Government Area of Niger State was arrested for allegedly killing one Fatima Isah of the same address.

According to Punch Nigeria, the suspect allegedly killed his former lover after her father, Isah Evutagi, decided to give his daughter’s hand in marriage to another man.

Northern City News gathered on Tuesday indicated that Muhammadu had earlier threatened to kill his victim if she did not marry him.

The suspect revealed that he and his elder brother had been contending for Fatimah’s love. He said;

“I told my brother to leave Fatimah for me because I planned to marry her, but he would not listen to me and he kept on seeing her until one day, I lost my temper and killed her.

“Look at what it has resulted to; I am now a murderer. I am going to spend all my life in jail from the age of 16; it is unfortunate.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed that he killed his victim with a cutlass, adding that he had previously threatened to kill the lady if she did not stop seeing his brother.
The police spokesperson added that the suspect would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Source :https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/41/16-year-old-boy-kills-brother-for-dating-girlfriend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by solutionmi: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2018
Once You do the crime just be ready to do the time. people do bad things cos of FAKE love.

6 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Jabioro: 6:29am On Nov 28, 2018
The stone news was written with a stone ink,very hard to digest...

17 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by basic23111: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
some people will still Blame Buari for this guy action

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Na wa o. The idiot aptly summarized his lot. It is disheartening the way youngsters now hack each other to death in the name of love. The irony is that there are just millions of love everywhere and we are too shortsighted to see them. What is in that kpekus that two brothers want to drown there? Now murder and jail if he escapes hanging.
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by donkarly(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
For a girl pussy you killed your own blood?this guy foolishness no get part2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by LamidicownuBSS: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Afonja

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by maklelemakukula(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
How is that old man up there 16 years old

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Jamiubond009(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Because of smelly Kpekus cry

4 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Phemmyhohjor(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Wtf!!! This is terrible! Chase the Cheque n never chase a bitch

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by maximunimpact(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
what a way to start a life
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
chai
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Cos of kunu smelling pvssy

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Lucaskid(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
This is serious
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by swiz123(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2018
Such are the consequences of betrayal.

This is just a case of juvenile delinquency. So, the boy should be pardoned.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Olukat(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Who die at last sad sad
Which reporting be this?
RIP to dead

6 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Donlexino(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2018
Face the judgement
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Lizilicious(f): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2018
The topic read '16yr old boy kills brother for dating girlfriend' and the story says 'he killed the girlfriend fatima for dating someone else'

Is it just me or is the story very very confusing??

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Bigmikedagod(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2018
fake news cry

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Neddyogu(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
Story different from topic. Anyway, can anything good come from these bloody northerners? Make we go straight to the other news joor no time!
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by abc115: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
A 16-year-old man has been arrested in Niger state, for allegedly killing his girlfriend for having an affair with his elder brother.
The suspect, Idrisu Muhammadu of Evutagi village in the Katcha Local Government Area of Niger State was arrested for allegedly killing one Fatima Isah of the same address.

Title is different from the body of the message

6 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by bleskid: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2018
some NeWS here don dei weak my no dei weak my blood ooo
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by ikezuora4689(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Jason555:

According to Punch Nigeria, the suspect allegedly killed his former lover after her father, Isah Evutagi, decided to give his daughter’s hand in marriage to another man.

Northern City News gathered on Tuesday indicated that Muhammadu had earlier threatened to kill his victim if she did not marry him.

The suspect revealed that he and his elder brother had been contending for Fatimah’s love. He said;

“I told my brother to leave Fatimah for me because I planned to marry her, but he would not listen to me and he kept on seeing her until one day, I lost my temper and killed her.

“Look at what it has resulted to; I am now a murderer. I am going to spend all my life in jail from the age of 16; it is unfortunate.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed that he killed his victim with a cutlass, adding that he had previously threatened to kill the lady if she did not stop seeing his brother.
The police spokesperson added that the suspect would be arraigned in court after investigation.

Source :https://www.collegegist.com.ng/p/41/16-year-old-boy-kills-brother-for-dating-girlfriend

so u want us to believe that man on that pic is 16 years old....... useless Nigerian bloggers.... promoting fake news up and down....we lost more than 100 army....u guys can't even investigate.....if na other country nw....u will see there reporters on the crime scene.... reporting live.....bt Nigeria na useless news.....16years old killed his girlfriend.....man rape his two years old daughter......man steal goat and yam.....Emoney but new Benz..... wizkid spotted eating white rice without Stew.....(spotted like say wizkid dey hide before)... useless bloggers
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Yankiss(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2018
donkarly:
For a girl pussy you killed your own blood?this guy foolishness no get part2
Read properly. The caption is deceptive. He actually killed the girl not the brother. Too sad either way!

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Oblongata: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Topic is conflicting with the body

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by donhils: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2018
So the op cannot differentiate the girl friend from the brother? The headline says kills brother while the story says killed the former girl friend, this mix up is already enough to discredit the news and declare it a lie

8 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Randy100: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2018
Killling for frivolous reason. If you must kill, kill for something reasonable.
Re: 16-year-old Boy Kills Brother For Dating His Girlfriend by Ironi: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2018
For Nigerians , killing comes naturally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo / How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City / Nigerian Army Has Committed War Crimes Against Humanity, Says ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.