Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,757,919 members, 6,554,721 topics. Date: Monday, 25 October 2021 at 07:52 AM

Party Pack Wholesales Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Party Pack Wholesales Lagos (1454 Views)

Covid-19 Business Survival Pack / Self Help & Motivational Ebook Pack - 100 Ebooks With Resale Rights / 8 Types Of Exercise That Can Help You Get Six Pack Abs Fasterwithout Side Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Party Pack Wholesales Lagos by Koolkidz(f): 6:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Lagos is the hub of business and the best wholesale deals are going here.Trust me sometimes with the level of unforeseen occurrences that accompany importation it's best you buy at wholesale prices from an agreed seller.
Koolkidz gift store is a plave you can get dough variety for the best prices.And voila,you can start with as little as 20k and drop ship the rest of the product.
Contact us today for your back to school items,party packs in retail and wholesale.We cater for companies and events too(end of the year party,father Christmas grotto,all children's parties etc).
Contact:0815 425 5442
Instagram:@Koolkidzgiftstore
Email:koolkidzstore@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Why are Nigerians are unique? / 99% Naija Chicks Are Pretty The Remaining 1% Are In My School / Where Is The ''new Topic'' Link on Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.