Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

North London Derby [02:12:2018]: Arsenal Vs Spurs In Winner Takes All - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / North London Derby [02:12:2018]: Arsenal Vs Spurs In Winner Takes All (378 Views)

Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat / 6 Odds. Harry Kane To Score Tomorrow PLAY IT. Liverpool Vs Spurs / Marcos Alonso's Brilliant Free-kick Goal Vs Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North London Derby [02:12:2018]: Arsenal Vs Spurs In Winner Takes All by INFOTECH2: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
This weekend will be filled with a lot of excitement as the first North London Derby for this season 2018/2019 comes up at the Emirates Stadium. Both teams are coming off wins and will be pumped up and ready for this fixture.

This match will also give a lot of bragging rights to the victors as it will prove be that the winners takes a big advantage over its rival.

If Spurs go ahead and win this game, which they would want to, they will go six points clear of their great rivals while Arsenal will go equal on points with spurs if they win this game and will shoot themselves into third place on the table.

Anyone who watched the first half of Spurs vs Chelsea will agree with me that Spurs were really up for the challenge and had technically won the game based on their first half performance but they will be coming up against the second half kings in Arsenal. Arsenal have performed better in the second half of almost all the games they have played in this season.

Arsenal are currently on a 17 match unbeaten run but they have been unable to lead by half time all season long. Their performances have always come from the second half as the team has been really slow in the first half of games.

The main worry for Arsenal is that if Spurs were to be fired up for the game and take the first half like they did against Chelsea, I think Arsenal might not stand a chance in the second half of the game which is why they need to have a game plan that works from the beginning of the match.

Spurs already have 10 wins this season and compared to Arsenal’s 8 they are performing better in this regard, where they need to put in some effort is at games they lose. They have 3 losses compared to Arsenal’s 2, with no draws, while Arsenal has 3 draws. Draws can be vital as teams get a point for their efforts.

Based on the style of play, I foresee Tottenham winning this game even though I would really like to see a strong second half performance from the gunners, once again.

http://firstimedaddy.com/2018/11/27/north-london-derby/

Re: North London Derby [02:12:2018]: Arsenal Vs Spurs In Winner Takes All by INFOTECH2: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
Who is winning this game

(1) (Reply)

The Ballon D’or Co-host Has Apologised After Stage Twerk / Referee Jack Reiss Denies Tyson Fury Slow Count Vs Deontay Wilder / Iwobi: Why I Snubbed Celtic In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.