Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do We Encourage Our Up And Coming Artist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do We Encourage Our Up And Coming Artist (258 Views)

Up And Coming Rapper, Muku Fresh Drops Hot New Single Titled 'je Kan Mo' / House 10 Studio To All Up Coming Artist / The Best Up And Coming Artist That Is About 2b Signed By The Biggest Label In Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Encourage Our Up And Coming Artist by NiGHTMARECLICK: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2018
Hello Good Day, I'm Charlie's White And Am An Entertainment Blogger.

I'm not going to do much of an introduction because I don't really matter but the fact that I have does, so without wasting your precious time let's go down to it.

The reason for this post is "The Nigerian Music Industry", the up and coming artist here are dying due to a lot of facts, some of which I'll highlight here.

This is my first post here that hasn't been closed (Laughs)

1. One of the main major fact is that we as fans, friends, families and even hated don't play our part's. Music is not everyone's calling but have you ever told that friend of yours that?, let him/her hate or love you for telling them the truth but please kindly make sure you help this guys invest their funds in things that will benefit the society.

2. The second reason here is " We Just Download ".

Someone will be like 'eh so what if I just download, is he the one who buys data for me?'

He didn't buy you data but him/her sharing his download link to you is not just a reach out but he needs your say on it, if you have enough time to download most other irrelevant things online (no offense) then why can't you just drop a comment on that platform you downloaded his song, be it good or bad just do it.

The are so many artist in the world better than those we listen to everyday but because no one told them
"Your Good"
"Your tryiny"
"Try Working On Your Pitching"
"Don't Mix Tempo's"
"Your Voice Is Too Heavy, Try Not To Rap Fast"
"You need to learn how to sing"
"Learn how to connect your punch lines and metaphors so that your flows will be perfect"

Even comments like "You did try in this one" believe me, it could really boost that artist.

Encourage them to leave pride and work on making good music first not money.

Even comment like "music is not for you" is an inspiring word as long as it's the truth your saying.

We raise by lifting others, take for example "Olamide dancing Shaku Shaku to 'Danny S — Ege' and even sharing it online".

You might not be as popular as Olamide but the one act of love from you can inspire thousands.

3. Try commenting on their song's online, every quality website has a clean comment box.

Do you know telling people things in public really helps a lot, just imaging someone cautioning you about you bad behaviour in public might be shameful but does really help?
So many of this artist sing trash, but telling them this in their inbox doesn't work, have you ever tried telling the in public.

Or have you ever downloaded a nice song from and upcoming artist and then left a comment online for him?

Don't be a king in your bedroom, because you don't want to be a civilian in public, in just 2Sec's everything can change, that one comment can make that artist great, or even get a label recommendation, maybe make him sit up.

Let's love ourselves, Let's Promote Ourselves.

#Download, Like, Rate, Comment, Love, Play, Recommend.

(1) (Reply)

4G Lite / Nairaland's Own Made Artist: Hislordship Ft. Acekeed - “greatness” / Brenex Ft (rayjeezy X Stanblaz ) “pick My Call” Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.