Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins (509 Views)

Tosyn Bucknor: Cause Of Popular Oap’s Death Revealed / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins by AcuraZDX: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2018
The funeral rites for late broadcaster, Tosyn Bucknor who died on Monday 19th November will begin today with a special service of songs and tribute night at Harbour Point, Victoria Island.

She will be laid to rest on Thursday 29th November 2018 shortly after her funeral service which will be held at the Harvesters International Christian Center.
In a glowing tribute to her, media personality Ayeni Adekunle wrote a touching poem about life and death.

Read below;

Life.
It’s beautiful. Yet so damn ugly.
It goes on forever. Yet it goes off. For ever.
We live. We leave. Then we live and leave again.
We know everyone. Yet we know no one.
We live everyday, yet we live not.
We go everywhere, yet we go nowhere.
We have everything, yet we have not a thing.
We see everything, yet we see not a thing.
We know everything, yet we know not a thing
Life.
Full of everything
Yet, full of not a single fucking thing
Why must I sleep for life if I must be awake to find the answers?
Why keep me up when I’ll still end up sleeping for life?
What’s life if it’s full of everything it’s not?
Shall we give her a new name then?
Death?
Nah. Let’s call her life.
For what is death but life?
And in this matter of life and death
One is certain. One is not. It’s up to us to decide which is what.
Love you forever, my dear Tosyn Bucknor. Love you. For ever.

https://zenithnaija.com/ayeni-adekunle-writes-poem-to-mourn-tosyn-bucknor-as-her-funeral-rites-begins-today/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins by Mrop(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Eeyah
Re: Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins by Peterdredd(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2018
May her soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Ayeni Adekunle Writes Poem To Mourn Tosyn Bucknor As Her Funeral Rites Begins by Tamarapetty(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2018
cry R I P

(1) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Releases New Sexy Photos With A Naked Lady[18+ Photos] / Comedian Josh2funny Surprises His Friend With A New Car As Reward For Loyalty / Toke Makinwa Shows Off N460k Perfume She Received From A Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.