Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad (19924 Views)

War Against Impunity Of Illegal Structures In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by AntiWailer: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Yes they should
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by lafuria1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
sponosred protest
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Deathstroke00(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
dannybrasky:
Me waiting for them to go unclad

I wish they could all go unclad. but the problem is when u see old women. looking to see fresh babes tho
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Paschalp(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
If them like

Nigeria Government does not answer to lame threats
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by unyimecc(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
power of common #1000 and our mothers are dancing to udom and PDP.. It will never be well with udom.

2 Likes

Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by AmazingELixir: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

My dear sisters it is not musa's problem ohh...he is just playing out the script written out for him by his ogas in Abuja.

His ogas are strategically positioning their men for the forthcoming 2019 general elections, they are nolonger hidding their intentions because they know Nigerians opposed to their course can't do shit.

Meanwhile where are the 15000 protesters... bloggers can lie for Africa
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Bewiseedet(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love seeing unclad women especially when they are many. Uyo here i come.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by selfmadeboss: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
whats even the meaning of women going naked. wtf. who cares. dont guys go without shirts everywhere. i dont know why women think their uselss body parts are too special
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by FBIL: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I love peaceful protests a lot and cannot wait to see them protesting unclad. Visually appealing "images" is the doing of the Lord and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Beautiful creatures springing forth from the east. Was that why the three wise men came from the east?
You want to see your grandma's nakkeddness? Chai...! Aru emee na be nna gi!
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Athena4: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerians wetin dey worry una. Too much of everything is bad. So women threaten to go unclad in protest and the only thing you can waste your data to type is how you can't wait to see them nakèd. Women wey old reach ur mama wey born u. Why u no kukuma go look your mothers and sisters nakèd? Perverts.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by dannybrasky(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hahahahahhahah! Saggy things. grin grin
Deathstroke00:

I wish they could all go unclad. but the problem is when u see old women. looking to see fresh babes tho
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Uteghe(m): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
angry grin From sex objects to street protesters. Women oh women.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by lonlytroy(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
They better go Naked. Buhari is a Pervert
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by akpanbaba: 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
Where were these women when Late Mrs philomena Udonwa was. killed and left naked on the road during the reign of Akpabio just because she was the mother of Iniekong Udonwa.Jobless women
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by goslowgoslow(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Denikayan:
Chai!

I beg let them go unclad

Which date do they plan to protest.

Uyo is the destination
Asewo man
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by gare(f): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I love peaceful protests a lot and cannot wait to see them protesting unclad. Visually appealing "images" is the doing of the Lord and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Beautiful creatures springing forth from the east. Was that why the three wise men came from the east?

Not even in your dreams
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Israeludoudo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
Am Happy To Be An Akwaibomite Because In Akwa Ibom, Even A Child In The Worm Cannot Be Silent Over His Right Talkless Of Our Great Women . My Good Bless You My Mothers For Doing That To Show That We Know Our Right.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by SolutionMee: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
gare:

Not even in your dreams
cheesy
I don't mind you taking me to the promise land.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by gare(f): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I don't mind you taking me to the promise land.

Guy you have slept for too long wake up
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by searay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
My neighbor has collected 2K, sure sure fuel will be available to charge phone
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Dearlord(m): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Our politicians will be very pleased with this kind gesture
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Apina(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

You Don craze, I swear grin grin grin
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Dedetwo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2018
I beg these ladies not carry through their threat to go unclad because it could make the situation worse than now .
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Ugo4hotish(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
BUHARI SHOULD TELL THESE WOMEN TO GO UNCLAD OOOOH!
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
They should not only go unclad; they should hang on roofs on unclad. ..mad people
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by voltageman: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Siberia01(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
chei Uyo too fine
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by herich(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akpabio s worst decision is to join evil party, called APC.
He will go into political oblivion, if he doesn't retrace his political sojourn.
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by olajide8(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Emelcee:
Women across the 31 Local Government Areas of Akwa Ibom State, led by the Hon. Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Welfare, Dr. Glory Edet, clad in black attire, in a PEACEFUL PROTEST carry placards with inscriptions such as MUSA MUST GO; WE NEED PEACE IN AKS ; LUKE IS THE AUTHENTIC SPEAKER!

They are protesting Police partisanship in the state, calling for redeployment of the newly posted State Police Commissioner, Musa Kimo.

This is coming on the heels of the involvement of men of the Nigeria Police Force in yesterday's attack on Legislators who were in plenary at the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly Complex, by five suspended Legislators with the assistance of Police personnel.

Read further:
https://akwaibomdaily.com.ng/over-15000-akwa-ibom-women-threatens-to-go-naked-protest-against-impunity-by-fg/?preview=true

Let them quickly go unclad- it's not going to be the first time, and it would definitely not be the last - instead of going to galvanize votes they are thinking of treating us to adult mojo- this country sef - everybody is just crazy

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by Kaycee9242(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Op call me when they are up to 15k women and unclad too
Re: 15,000 Women In Uyo Protest Against 'Impunity By FG', Threaten To Go Unclad by condralbedez: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
When are they protesting unclad ?Anyways let me just follow this post .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension In Onitsha Market Over Lga’s Planned Demolition Of Shops / VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos / Why We Pay ‘subsidy’ Without National Assembly’s Permission – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.